- 1 Speaks at Workers World Party Conference
- 2 Praises anti-Israel Terror attack
- 3 Anti-Petraeus demo
- 4 "Morales / Shakur Center" student suspensions event
- 5 Youth in Revolt
- 6 "Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- 7 "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
- 8 RSCC LGBTQIA Study
- 9 "Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
- 10 "Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!"
- 11 SDS 2016 National Conference
- 12 Police killing protest
- 13 UN Palestine protest
- 14 NY protest
- 15 References
Speaks at Workers World Party Conference
Nerdeen Kiswani spoke at a Workers World Party Conference about the 2016 election and Palestine.
Praises anti-Israel Terror attack
In January 2017, Nerdeen Kiswani praised a terror attack that resulted in the death of four people, including a U.S. citizen, in Israel on Facebook.
2 W 64th St,New York 29 October 2014, 17:30 -19:30.
Organized by: Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
- Last year students were suspended, a community center was illegally shut down and the City College campus turned into a police-run campus in order to suppress the movement led by CUNY students and faculty to drive ROTC and War Criminal David Petraeus out of our university. Now the Macaulay Honors College is inviting him to speak. Let's be there to let Petraeus know that CUNY rejects imperialism and its war criminals!
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Sharmin Hossain, Angie De LaGhetto, Nerdeen Kiswani, Zeina Alturk, Mila Lebron, Avia Michelle, Monique Thompson, Dalilah Freeman, Meli LaSalle, Coche Bomba, Shohag Ahmed, Donnie Donilon, Hasan İncedere, Michael Bellamy, Katrina Cortes, Sabin Rene Figaro, Thalmann Pradeep Pereira, Myles Glynn, Daniela Robles Martínez, Ayumila Hilai, Khalil Antonio Vasquez, Jeff Camp, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Erick Moreno, Scott Williams, Bernadette Ellorin, Susie Abdel, Dan Cione, Abdu Salman, Percy Lujan, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Vishal Singh, Avia Michelle, Marc Durougeot, Christopher Rieth, Rayn Cornielle, Louis Oprisa, Mike Legaspi, Bayu Patria, Merlin Miano Patramani, Shake Zula, Sabiha Azad, Jan Makovec, Josmar Trujillo, Kjell Gunnar Larsen, Shandell Is, Jasper Washa, Richard Finkelstein, Jared Flanery, Jose LaSalle, Behrooz Navaii, Alexi Shaaloom, Nick Maniace, Rey Valentin, Uthkarsh Dev, Owsspag Apollo, Rani Ghosson.
"Morales / Shakur Center" student suspensions event
On October 28, 2013, a City College administrator suspended Tafadar Sourov and Khalil Vasquez, two students who led demonstrations against the administration’s illegal raid and seizure of the Guillermo Morales / Assata Shakur Community Center. The Morales / Shakur Center is a space that has existed at City College for more than 20 years and was first won in 1989 through a mass student strike and occupations throughout CUNY.
- In response to the attacks on our student leaders, students and community say: WE ARE NOT AFRAID. Repression will not end the campaign to save the Morales / Shakur Center or the broader struggle to liberate CUNY for the people. Hundreds on campus and in the community will follow their example. Any punitive measures against Taffy and Khalil will only be a lesson to the people that the CCNY administration dismisses the people’s concerns and that the people must escalate their mass actions.
- Taffy and Khalil are fighting for the people, defending the last autonomous campus space that serves the community and defending the legacy of the people’s revolutionary heroes. THE PEOPLE MUST DEFEND TAFFY AND KHALIL. The people cannot stand aside and look as the City College administration attempts to isolate them and promote fake sellout student leaders who want to negotiate away the Center. The Center was won through struggle and will be reclaimed through struggle.
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized a meeting in Edgewater, 160 Convent Avenue,New York, Friday 8 November 2013, to organize resistance. Those indicating their willingness to attend on the Whenever website included Nerdeen Mohsen.
Youth in Revolt
February 11 2015 at Venue Hunter College, 695 Park Ave, New York, Students for Justice in Palestine and Students for a Democratic Society at Hunter College and Anakbayan New York present a panel discussion on the role of Youth and Students in Peoples' Liberation and International Solidarity.
- From Gaza to Ayotzinapa, from Ferguson to Mindanao, the victory of Oppressed Peoples worldwide against systems of oppression and exploitation depends heavily on two unities—the Unity of the Broad Masses of the People and the International Solidarity between the oppressed against the oppressors. Come and join in ours discussion on the importance of youth organizers in the struggle for national liberation.
- Nerdeen Kiswani and Kassem Nasser from Students for Justice in Palestine at Hunter College
- Janella M. Lopez and Mike Legaspi of AnakBayan New York
- Rey Valentin from Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Ev Er In, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
"LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an Event "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC" in North Bergen 524 W 59th St,New York, Saturday 30 May 2015;
- This panel will feature speakers from diverse organizations and coalitions that operate in NYC to explore different progressive struggles and how they tie-in to the revolutionary students movement being created by the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
Those indicating their support/attendance on a Wherevent page advertising the Forum included Lisa Gagliardo, Salma Ayai, Jessie Joyce Meredith, Delta Nueve, Angelica Hernandez|Angie De LaGhetto, Tracy Lall, Mary Kay O'Donnell, Rayn Cornielle, Eva Nidzeeva, Amber Stacks, Susan Kingsland, Amy Jaquez, Millie Roy, Andrea Haulcoch, Paola Andrea Lebron, Mariadefatima Mosconi, Asha Cameron, Adelita Karla Cambio, Mariana Cruz Munoz, Hawa Omar, Emma Pliskin, Sarita Ahmed, Alexia Garcia, Nerdeen Kiswani, Lucy Parks, Izzi Creo, Sulafa Sahel, Avia Avia, Carol Vanessa Hurtado, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Danica Gabrielle Pagulayan, Charlotte Kates, Miguelina Castillo Veras, Cassie Brown, Maha Akhtar, Gabriela Bortolamedi, Alyssia Thompson, Sharmin Sadequee, Ev Er In, Dina Bint Abu Ahmed, Grace Li, Lynn Lewis, Doha Ayad, Kerry McLean, Teresa Alba, Angelica Lara, Melissa Foster, Nana Naomeh, Rowayda Widdi, Elisabeth Koechlin, Char Emma, Sharon Shaji, Lenore Holz, Patti Cruz, Livia Sa, Noran Elzarka, Zeina Alturk, Marisa Dos Santos, Krystle Star, Sydney Denee, Alexandra Chipkin, Julie Chen, Claire Hunter, Amena Othman, Isabelle Nastasia, Sharice Richards, Hanalei Somar, Katherine Azcona, Teressa Raiford, Monica Joy, Katie Merriman, Aliyah Hakim, Lisa Marie Crawford, Michelle Natanzon, Aber Kawas, Ma Mo, Alina Shen, Lourdes Carrasco, Sarah-Ann Mathew, Johanna Galvis, Katrina Cortes, Myrlaviani Perez-Rivier, Lin Biao, Joanna Trimble, Samantha Kostmayer, Nadia Swanson, Leena Weddy, Ameera Habibi Tariq, Tiffany Fotopoulos, Mila Lebron, Patrick Conway, Andrew Rosdolsky, Sonny Obhan, Kassem Nasser, Joshua Eli, Michael Hisry, Jose Ponce, Thomas van Beersum, Richard Finkelstein, Daniel Dunn, Jesse Nevel, Caleb-Michael Files, Il Lupo Cattivo, Jacob Ertel, Eddie Rosa Padilla, Sam Smith, Khalil Vasquez, Benjamin Haas, Mahmood Shabazz, Xavier Renoir, Daniel Gibbons, Sean Kennedy, Jon Laks, Aahil Talal Abdullah, Rey Valentin, Daniel Golebiewski, Javal Ghalil Minor, Marc Durougeot, Agyei Tyehimba, Richard Heart, Percy Lujan, Suro Pak, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Emilio Zapa, Jose Luis Medina, Deniz Solmaz, Marco Antonio Quiroga, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Irving Apantenco, Simon Peter Tangney, Antonis Karatarakis, Abdu Salman, Richard Lynch, Nathaniel Phillipps, Mohammad Hamad, Jan Makovec, Dominic Wetzel, Kevin Kang, Alan Warsaw, Jed Brandt, Aldo Ulisses Resendiz, Frederick Sumpter, Ace LaBeija, Tafadar Sourov, Xsavier Daniels, Jose Ramon Garcia-Madrid, Vic Vaiana, Sławek Krulak, Kazembe Balagun, Ashoka Jegroo, Far Han, David Salay, James Cersonsky, Vic Vaiana, Kareem Michael, Marianna Olinger.
RSCC LGBTQIA Study
Wednesday 26 August 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "RSCC LGBTQIA Study" event.
- Our position as Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee is that there is no such thing as People’s Liberation without Queer and Trans Liberation. We see all forms of oppression as rooted in the Class Struggle and therefore to have a Class Analysis in understanding the oppression that extends to the issues and concerns of Queer and Trans peoples is the path to defeating and destroying Patriarchy.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Monique Mojica, Akash Rahman, Daniel Gibbons, Helen Flores, Percy Lujan, Sadman Shamsul, Daniel Dunn, Daniel Carrillo, Aisha Ace LaBeija, Javal Ghalil Minor, Naomi Haber, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Nizum Khan, Jon Laks, Kiara Chandler, Araceli Cruz, Nerdeen Kiswani. 
"Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
BARUCH COLLEGE VERTICAL CAMPUS, at 55 Lexington Avenue (corner of 24th Street), New York, New York.
Monday 16 November 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "RSCC LGBTQIA Study" event "Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Wherevent webpage included Karen Abraham-Garcia, Izzy Peace, Rawan Toom, Terrie Chandler, Nerdeen Kiswani, Jasmine Abdelhady, Michelle Natanzon, Daisy Villalobos, Carla Hernandez, Adam David Riordan, Thomas Thomas, Daniel Dunn, Tafadar Sourov, Akash Rahman, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Javal Ghalil Minor, Zakaria Ismail Kronemer, Jeremy Randall, Jon Laks, Omar Rashid, Dan Cione, Daniell RK MarleMao.
"Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!"
Tuesday 24 November 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!" forum.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Daisy Crispin, Omar Rashid, Daniel Dunn, Yhamir Chabur, Tafadar Sourov, Daniell RK MarleMao, Merv Blue, Luis Henriquez|Viejo Chuleta, Percy Lujan, Jacqueline Mendoza, Dan Cione, Sara Mustard, Greg Butterfield, Sam Aldailam, Ev Er In, Akram Guzman, Nizum Khan, Joe Catron, Jon Laks, Hasan İncedere, Sabin Rene Figaro, Marvin Balthezar, Dakem Roberts, Nerdeen Kiswani, Shirley Lopez, Kai Yang, Talii Malik, Fernanda Pardo, David Suker, Savanna Young-Jarboe.
SDS 2016 National Conference
Public · Hosted by Students for a Democratic Society at UMN
Oct 8, 2016 at 9 AM to Oct 9, 2016 at 1 PM CDT
The 2016 national convention of Students for a Democratic Society, here at the University of Minnesota!
Featuring guest speakers:
- Nerdeen Kiswani of NYC Students for Justice in Palestine
- Lorena Buni of Anakbayan - USA
- Giselda Gutierrez of the Minnesota Immigrants' Rights Action Committee
- Courtney Donelson of the Twin Cities Coalition for Justice for Jamar Clark
- Collin Poirot of Student-Labor Action Movement at Harvard University
Police killing protest
The evening began with a rally on the corner of Utica Avenue and Montgomery Street, the site where the NYPD pulled up and shot Saheed Vassell in the back. They arrived after three people called 911, claiming that Vassell was carrying a gun. However, on closer inspection, it was a silver shower head.
There was a round of speeches given by activists and people who knew Saheed. Many mentioned the fact that Saheed was well known in the neighborhood and regularly walked around the different stores.
Nerdeen Kiswani, an organizer with Within Our Lifetime, and whose father has a store on the block, said, “People who live here, people who worked here all knew Saheed. They knew that he walk around with various objects that he found. He would come into my dad’s store and show off what he had. Then my dad would give him water.” She continued talking about how newcomers and gentrifiers can’t come to the neighborhood and expect to change it, but rather have to learn about the community, if anything.
UN Palestine protest
Joe Catron June 20, 2018 ·
Joe Catron May 19, 2018 ·
- Youtube, Students For Justice in Palestine NYC: The One State Solution Published on Aug 6, 2015
- [http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.763673 Jerusalem Attack: 4 Soldiers Killed After Truck Rams Into Pedestrians read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.763673, accessed April 8 2017]
- Activities Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Edgewater /
- [http://allevents.in/new%20york/youth-in-revolt/1553790741545816# Youth in Revolt Time Wed Feb 11 2015 at 06:00 pm]
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-LEFT-FORUM-The-Student-Movement-in-NYC Wherevent LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC]
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-LGBTQIA-StudyE Whenever "RSCC LGBTQIA Study]
- "Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
- Wherevent Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!
- [http://www.fightbacknews.org/2018/4/9/thousands-march-crown-heights-after-police-killing-saheed-vassell FB News Thousands march in Crown Heights after police killing of Saheed Vassell By staff | April 9, 2018]