- 1 Anti-Petraeus demo
- 2 FDR highway march
- 3 RSCC Picture the Homeless meeting
- 4 RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
- 5 International Working Women's Day Panel
- 6 "Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- 7 "Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
- 8 "Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!"
- 9 References
Dan Cione is a New York City activist.
2 W 64th St,New York 29 October 2014, 17:30 -19:30.
Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
- Last year students were suspended, a community center was illegally shut down and the City College campus turned into a police-run campus in order to suppress the movement led by CUNY students and faculty to drive ROTC and War Criminal David Petraeus out of our university. Now the Macaulay Honors College is inviting him to speak. Let's be there to let Petraeus know that CUNY rejects imperialism and its war criminals!
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Sharmin Hossain, Angie De LaGhetto, Nerdeen Kiswani, Zeina Alturk, Mila Lebron, Avia Michelle, Monique Thompson, Dalilah Freeman, Meli LaSalle, Coche Bomba, Shohag Ahmed, Donnie Donilon, Hasan İncedere, Michael Bellamy, Katrina Cortes, Sabin Rene Figaro, Thalmann Pradeep Pereira, Myles Glynn, Daniela Robles Martínez, Ayumila Hilai, Khalil Antonio Vasquez, Jeff Camp, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Erick Moreno, Scott Williams, Bernadette Ellorin, Susie Abdel, Dan Cione, Abdu Salman, Percy Lujan, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Vishal Singh, , Marc Durougeot, Christopher Rieth, Rayn Cornielle, Louis Oprisa, Mike Legaspi, Bayu Patria, Merlin Miano Patramani, Shake Zula, Sabiha Azad, Jan Makovec, Josmar Trujillo, Kjell Gunnar Larsen, Shandell Is, Jasper Washa, Richard Finkelstein, Jared Flanery, Jose LaSalle, Behrooz Navaii, Alexi Shaaloom, Nick Maniace, Rey Valentin, Uthkarsh Dev, Owsspag Apollo, Rani Ghosson.
FDR highway march
Khalil Vasquez November 28, 2014:
Nov 25th, 2014: We came out for Ferguson, we came out for the lives taken by US Imperialism.
SJP, RSC and thousands of others on the fornt line taking the FDR highway.
"Thousands of people poured into the streets in NYC to demand justice for Mike Brown, and spent 6 hours marching all throughout the city- beginning in Union Square and ending at the Harlem state office building. There were also ra... See More — with Mona Kareem, Erick Moreno, Alexi Peace, Ernesto Perez, Kermit Jagger, Gargi Padki, Ruwayda Odeh, Katherine Vasquez, Angie Hernandez, Kas Nfinda, Mariama Cba, Kevin Morenito, Amanda Meltzer, Charlie Uptown, Denise C. Ford, Ezra Sholom, Percy Lujan, Shake Zula, Avia Michelle, Mikey David, Dan Cione and Tafadar Sourov.
RSCC Picture the Homeless meeting
March 1, 2015 Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee held a meeting at Picture the Homeless with Angie De LaGhetto, Ev Er In, Merv Blue, Ramsey Lovesramen, Leon Joseph, Moneek Moheeka, Tafadar Sourov, Archer Sackey, Nicole Bugarin, Viejo Chuleta, Mila Lebron, Charlie Uptown, Peruyero Bracero Christian Laureano, Lisa Gagliardo, Sankofa Taylor, Rani Allan, Meli LaSalle, Miguel Makata, Dan Cione and Khalil Vasquez.
RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an event "RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle" at Picture the Homeless, 104-106 East 126 Street, Saturday 28 February 2015.
- For three years now, the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee(RSCC) has been serving the needs of oppressed nationality people of NYC by working toward the liberation of CUNY. We want CUNY, an institution which puts the interests of the state before the needs of the majority of NYC's population, working class people, to become bases for revolutionary struggles inside and outside the university.
Those indicating support or attendance on Wherevent included Lisa Gagliardo, Nicole Bugarin, Suzanne Bjorndal, Sankofa Taylor, Percy Lujan, Khalil Vasquez, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Omar Rashid, Tafadar Sourov, Dan Cione, R-naby Shuma , Juan David Lopez Velez, Corey Uhl, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Jim Byrne, Marisa Dos Santos, Archer Sackey, Jon Laks, Angie De LaGhetto, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Katrina Cortes, Rani Ghosson, Nizum Khan, Richard Finkelstein, Kenneth Fuglemsmo.
International Working Women's Day Panel
International Working Women's Day Panel, Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room), Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Organized by : Leon Joseph
Join us March 11th to discuss “What women’s liberation means to you?
- Organizers from different youth organizations Students for a Democratic Society at Hunter College, Students for Justice in Palestine at Hunter College, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, The Ya-Ya Network, and Anakbayan NY will speak on a panel celebrating International Women's Day and discuss what Women's Liberation looks like to their respective organizations and their political lines.
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Neda Kit, Medina Beqiri, Michelle Natanzon, Farah Rah, Tanha Tabassum AlSheikhdallah , Zayneb Almiggabber, Mila Lebron , Archer Sackey, Belal Bahader, Sean Kennedy, Omar Rashid, Zeina Alturk, Don Tagala, Salma Ismaiel, Aatika Al Bashir, Richard Finkelstein,Ashley Ngozi Agbasoga, Percy Lujan, Zeina Alturk, Tafadar Sourov, Leon Joseph, Jessie Sander, Angie De LaGhetto, Noran Elzarka, Lisa Gagliardo, Meli LaSalle, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Eman Youssef, Narish Singh, Polilla Ramirez, Lara Maher, Izabela Qafa, Samer Khawaja, Irving Apantenco, Yousr Shaltout, Arlene Cornejal, Mike Legaspi, Sankofa Taylor, Avia Avia, Katherine Azcona, Dan Cione, Jon Laks, Erick Moreno, Rey Valentin, Rani Ghosson.
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Tonur Mukh Mondolboi, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
"Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
BARUCH COLLEGE VERTICAL CAMPUS, at 55 Lexington Avenue (corner of 24th Street), New York, New York.
Monday 16 November 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "RSCC LGBTQIA Study" event "Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Wherevent webpage included Karen Abraham-Garcia, Izzy Peace, Rawan Toom, Terrie Chandler, Nerdeen Kiswani, Jasmine Abdelhady, Michelle Natanzon, Daisy Villalobos, Carla Hernandez, Adam David Riordan, Thomas Thomas, Daniel Dunn, Tafadar Sourov, Akash Rahman, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Javal Ghalil Minor, Zakaria Ismail Kronemer, Jeremy Randall, Jon Laks, Omar Rashid, Dan Cione, Daniell RK MarleMao.
"Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!"
Tuesday 24 November 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!" forum.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Daisy Crispin, Omar Rashid, Daniel Dunn, Yhamir Chabur, Tafadar Sourov, Daniell RK MarleMao, Merv Blue, Luis Henriquez|Viejo Chuleta, Percy Lujan, Jacqueline Mendoza, Dan Cione, Sara Mustard, Greg Butterfield, Sam Aldailam, Tonur Mukh Mondolboi, Akram Guzman, Nizum Khan, Joe Catron, Jon Laks, Hasan İncedere, Sabin Rene Figaro, Marvin Balthezar, Dakem Roberts, Nerdeen Kiswani, Shirley Lopez, Kai Yang, Talii Malik, Fernanda Pardo, David Suker, Savanna Young-Jarboe.
- [ https://www.Facebook.com/RSCCNYC/photos/pb.375879352447810.-2207520000.1453952727./821573021211772/?type=3&theater FB Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee March 1, 2015]
- http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fundraiser-and-Open-Mic-Three-Years-in-the-Stuggle RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle]
- vent in New York Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room) Wednesday 11 March 2015
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- "Abolish The Board of Trustees, CUNY Must Be Free!!!"
- Wherevent Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!