"LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an Event "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC" in North Bergen 524 W 59th St,New York, Saturday 30 May 2015;
- This panel will feature speakers from diverse organizations and coalitions that operate in NYC to explore different progressive struggles and how they tie-in to the revolutionary students movement being created by the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
Those indicating their support/attendance on a Wherevent page advertising the Forum included Lisa Gagliardo, Salma Ayai, Jessie Joyce Meredith, Delta Nueve, Angelica Hernandez|Angie De LaGhetto, Tracy Lall, Mary Kay O'Donnell, Rayn Cornielle, Eva Nidzeeva, Amber Stacks, Susan Kingsland, Amy Jaquez, Millie Roy, Andrea Haulcoch, Paola Andrea Lebron, Mariadefatima Mosconi, Asha Cameron, Adelita Karla Cambio, Mariana Cruz Munoz, Hawa Omar, Emma Pliskin, Sarita Ahmed, Alexia Garcia, Nerdeen Kiswani, Lucy Parks, Izzi Creo, Sulafa Sahel, Avia Avia, Carol Vanessa Hurtado, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Danica Gabrielle Pagulayan, Charlotte Kates, Miguelina Castillo Veras, Cassie Brown, Maha Akhtar, Gabriela Bortolamedi, Alyssia Thompson, Sharmin Sadequee, Ev Er In, Dina Bint Abu Ahmed, Grace Li, Lynn Lewis, Doha Ayad, Kerry McLean, Teresa Alba, Angelica Lara, Melissa Foster, Nana Naomeh, Rowayda Widdi, Elisabeth Koechlin, Char Emma, Sharon Shaji, Lenore Holz, Patti Cruz, Livia Sa, Noran Elzarka, Zeina Alturk, Marisa Dos Santos, Krystle Star, Sydney Denee, Alexandra Chipkin, Julie Chen, Claire Hunter, Amena Othman, Isabelle Nastasia, Sharice Richards, Hanalei Somar, Katherine Azcona, Teressa Raiford, Monica Joy, Katie Merriman, Aliyah Hakim, Lisa Marie Crawford, Michelle Natanzon, Aber Kawas, Ma Mo, Alina Shen, Lourdes Carrasco, Sarah-Ann Mathew, Johanna Galvis, Katrina Cortes, Myrlaviani Perez-Rivier, Lin Biao, Joanna Trimble, Samantha Kostmayer, Nadia Swanson, Leena Weddy, Ameera Habibi Tariq, Tiffany Fotopoulos, Mila Lebron, Patrick Conway, Andrew Rosdolsky, Sonny Obhan, Kassem Nasser, Joshua Eli, Michael Hisry, Jose Ponce, Thomas van Beersum, Richard Finkelstein, Daniel Dunn, Jesse Nevel, Caleb-Michael Files, Il Lupo Cattivo, Jacob Ertel, Eddie Rosa Padilla, Sam Smith, Khalil Vasquez, Benjamin Haas, Mahmood Shabazz, Xavier Renoir, Daniel Gibbons, Sean Kennedy, Jon Laks, Aahil Talal Abdullah, Rey Valentin, Daniel Golebiewski, Javal Ghalil Minor, Marc Durougeot, Agyei Tyehimba, Richard Heart, Percy Lujan, Suro Pak, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Emilio Zapa, Jose Luis Medina, Deniz Solmaz, Marco Antonio Quiroga, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Irving Apantenco, Simon Peter Tangney, Antonis Karatarakis, Abdu Salman, Richard Lynch, Nathaniel Phillipps, Mohammad Hamad, Jan Makovec, Dominic Wetzel, Kevin Kang, Alan Warsaw, Jed Brandt, Aldo Ulisses Resendiz, Frederick Sumpter, Ace LaBeija, Tafadar Sourov, Xsavier Daniels, Jose Ramon Garcia-Madrid, Vic Vaiana, Sławek Krulak, Kazembe Balagun, Ashoka Jegroo, Far Han, David Salay, James Cersonsky, Vic Vaiana, Kareem Michael, Marianna Olinger.
MEP Summer Intensive
At 388 Atlantic Ave, Brooklyn Thursday 23 July J through Sunday, July 26, 2015, Marxist Education Project organized a "Summer Intensive - ON WORKING CLASS CONSCIOUSNESS." Presenters included Mitch Abidor, Kazembe Balagun, Mike Bento, Ibrahim Diallo, Silvia Federici, Harmony Goldberg, Jane Gordon, Lewis Gordon, Dan Karan, Rakhee Kewada, Lisa Maya Knauer, Polina Kroik, Immanuel Ness, Marie-Claire Picher, Bhaskar Sunkara, Juliet Ucelli and more...
Those indicating attendance on the Wherevent website included Nadinne Canto Novoa, Kazembe Balagun, Teiji Maeda LocaMotive, Marc Rodrigues, Davon Blanks, Marcus Meute, Terrence Jelani Fraser, Brandon Bausher, David Williams, Wailly Compres Henriquez, Suro Pak, Brian Raven. 
Jamala Rogers event
- "There is no algorithm, no theory that can predict when human rage reaches its boiling point. I wanted to expose to some and to remind others that there is another side of Ferguson, St. Louis County, USA that exists. It was a side that someone didn’t want to see. It is a side that now most people know about and by knowing, all fair-minded people should now be empowered to act."—Jamala Rogers
- One year after Mike Brown was brutally killed by police: How will we make sure that Black lives matter? On August 9, 2014, Ferguson, St. Louis County, MO became the epicenter of a major political earthquake, shaking the core of how we see Black America, police and policing-jolting us into a new political normal.
Among those indicating their support, or intention of attending on Wherevent were K Froom , Mike Bonola, Nic Powell, Lenora Knowles, Trevor Holman, Alex Moran, Rafaela Seixas, Daniel Cartagena, Chris Sturiale, Tariq Toure, Stephen Packard, Markele Dirdirk Cullins, Tomas Alejo, Josh Cole, Adam Bazari, Julia Scott, Brian O'Connor, Kevin Muhitch, Ursula Populoh, Mathilde Poupee, Michael Franklin, Mosel Abdul Jabbar, Andrew Vache, John McMinn, Sai Anita, Charlie Kerr, Mike Martin, Emily Sugrue, Laurie Blair, Merrick Moses, Gozde Yldrm, Kate O'Brien, Pastor A. C. Holland , Ken Brown, Lester Spence, Darron Claiborne, Ibn Askia, Jessica Shiller, Shira Wolf, Joy Ell, Denise Johnson, Kate Dnn , Ebony Renee, Faith Layla Bocian, Azzizah Abdullah, Jordannah Elizabeth, Eliana Rachel, Vanessa Madden, Suro Pak, Lizzie Randolph, Jessa Wais, Karina Hagelin, Kathleen Kelleher, Jenny Brooks, Kali Tambree, Holly Michael, Margaret Pitman, Angela Jansen, Jane Morris, Julie Little, Mawish Raza, Zach Sturiale, Terita Russell, Reginald Simms, Cat Lee, Waqia Abdul-Kareem, Molly Prunty, Madeline Joan, Annie Hollis, Tanya Heidrich, Christa Daring, Lynn Hunter, Ellen Skirvin, Harriet Moon, Sarah Louise Campbell, Brittany Eltringham, Zara Cadoux, Nnedi Umeadi, Renee Camille Hatcher, Jonathan Liu, Emily Slimeberg, Bomin Jeon, Retta Morris, Allie McManus, Sammie Miller, Luz Burgos Lopez, Maria Gabriela Aldana Enriquez, .
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-LEFT-FORUM-The-Student-Movement-in-NYC Wherevent LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC]
- Wherevent SUMMER INTENSIVE SESSIONS ON WORKING CLASS CONSCIOUSNESSThursday, July 23 through Sunday, July 26
- [http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Red-Emmas-Bookstore-Jamala-Rogers-Presents-Ferguson-is-America-Roots-of-Rebellion Wednesday 13 January 2016, Red Emma's Bookstore