Irving Apantenco is a New York City activist.
CUNY Board of Trustees protest
- NEW YORK CITY – CUNY students call for a protest picket on the afternoon of Monday, June 25 outside the regular meeting of the CUNY Board of Trustees, when the Board will give massive pay raises to CUNY administrators, including a quarter-million dollar pay raise (54%) to Chancellor Goldstein.
- CUNY is denying admission to more and more Black and Latino students based on its so-called rising "academic standards," while Baruch College's Zicklin School of Business was recently caught fixing the grades of failing students who work for Wall Street firms. CUNY uses one set of "academic standards" to deny admission to working-class Black and Latino students and fudges another set of "academic standards" for Wall Street executives whose tuition is paid for by their firms. Despite these twin scandals, the paper-pushing non-producing parasites on the Board are planning to congratulate administrators with outrageous salary increases on June 25.
- Join the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee on June 25 to protest against these outrages!
Those indicating their intention to attend on the Whenever website notice of the event included Irving Apantenco. 
International Working Women's Day Panel
International Working Women's Day Panel, Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room), Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Organized by : Leon Joseph
Join us March 11th to discuss “What women’s liberation means to you?
- Organizers from different youth organizations Students for a Democratic Society at Hunter College, Students for Justice in Palestine at Hunter College, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, The Ya-Ya Network, and Anakbayan NY will speak on a panel celebrating International Women's Day and discuss what Women's Liberation looks like to their respective organizations and their political lines.
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Neda Kit, Medina Beqiri, Michelle Natanzon, Farah Rah, Tanha Tabassum AlSheikhdallah , Zayneb Almiggabber, Mila Lebron , Archer Sackey, Belal Bahader, Sean Kennedy, Omar Rashid, Zeina Alturk, Don Tagala, Salma Ismaiel, Aatika Al Bashir, Richard Finkelstein,Ashley Ngozi Agbasoga, Percy Lujan, Zeina Alturk, Tafadar Sourov, Leon Joseph, Jessie Sander, Angie De LaGhetto, Noran Elzarka, Lisa Gagliardo, Meli LaSalle, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Eman Youssef, Narish Singh, Polilla Ramirez, Lara Maher, Izabela Qafa, Samer Khawaja, Irving Apantenco, Yousr Shaltout, Arlene Cornejal, Mike Legaspi, Sankofa Taylor, Avia Avia, Katherine Azcona, Dan Cione, Jon Laks, Erick Moreno, Rey Valentin, Rani Ghosson.
"LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an Event "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC" in North Bergen 524 W 59th St,New York, Saturday 30 May 2015;
- This panel will feature speakers from diverse organizations and coalitions that operate in NYC to explore different progressive struggles and how they tie-in to the revolutionary students movement being created by the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
Those indicating their support/attendance on a Wherevent page advertising the Forum included Lisa Gagliardo, Salma Ayai, Jessie Joyce Meredith, Delta Nueve, Angelica Hernandez|Angie De LaGhetto, Tracy Lall, Mary Kay O'Donnell, Rayn Cornielle, Eva Nidzeeva, Amber Stacks, Susan Kingsland, Amy Jaquez, Millie Roy, Andrea Haulcoch, Paola Andrea Lebron, Mariadefatima Mosconi, Asha Cameron, Adelita Karla Cambio, Mariana Cruz Munoz, Hawa Omar, Emma Pliskin, Sarita Ahmed, Alexia Garcia, Nerdeen Kiswani, Lucy Parks, Izzi Creo, Sulafa Sahel, Avia Avia, Carol Vanessa Hurtado, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Danica Gabrielle Pagulayan, Charlotte Kates, Miguelina Castillo Veras, Cassie Brown, Maha Akhtar, Gabriela Bortolamedi, Alyssia Thompson, Sharmin Sadequee, Ev Er In, Dina Bint Abu Ahmed, Grace Li, Lynn Lewis, Doha Ayad, Kerry McLean, Teresa Alba, Angelica Lara, Melissa Foster, Nana Naomeh, Rowayda Widdi, Elisabeth Koechlin, Char Emma, Sharon Shaji, Lenore Holz, Patti Cruz, Livia Sa, Noran Elzarka, Zeina Alturk, Marisa Dos Santos, Krystle Star, Sydney Denee, Alexandra Chipkin, Julie Chen, Claire Hunter, Amena Othman, Isabelle Nastasia, Sharice Richards, Hanalei Somar, Katherine Azcona, Teressa Raiford, Monica Joy, Katie Merriman, Aliyah Hakim, Lisa Marie Crawford, Michelle Natanzon, Aber Kawas, Ma Mo, Alina Shen, Lourdes Carrasco, Sarah-Ann Mathew, Johanna Galvis, Katrina Cortes, Myrlaviani Perez-Rivier, Lin Biao, Joanna Trimble, Samantha Kostmayer, Nadia Swanson, Leena Weddy, Ameera Habibi Tariq, Tiffany Fotopoulos, Mila Lebron, Patrick Conway, Andrew Rosdolsky, Sonny Obhan, Kassem Nasser, Joshua Eli, Michael Hisry, Jose Ponce, Thomas van Beersum, Richard Finkelstein, Daniel Dunn, Jesse Nevel, Caleb-Michael Files, Il Lupo Cattivo, Jacob Ertel, Eddie Rosa Padilla, Sam Smith, Khalil Vasquez, Benjamin Haas, Mahmood Shabazz, Xavier Renoir, Daniel Gibbons, Sean Kennedy, Jon Laks, Aahil Talal Abdullah, Rey Valentin, Daniel Golebiewski, Javal Ghalil Minor, Marc Durougeot, Agyei Tyehimba, Richard Heart, Percy Lujan, Suro Pak, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Emilio Zapa, Jose Luis Medina, Deniz Solmaz, Marco Antonio Quiroga, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Irving Apantenco, Simon Peter Tangney, Antonis Karatarakis, Abdu Salman, Richard Lynch, Nathaniel Phillipps, Mohammad Hamad, Jan Makovec, Dominic Wetzel, Kevin Kang, Alan Warsaw, Jed Brandt, Aldo Ulisses Resendiz, Frederick Sumpter, Ace LaBeija, Tafadar Sourov, Xsavier Daniels, Jose Ramon Garcia-Madrid, Vic Vaiana, Sławek Krulak, Kazembe Balagun, Ashoka Jegroo, Far Han, David Salay, James Cersonsky, Vic Vaiana, Kareem Michael, Marianna Olinger.
- Whenever Event CUNY SHUTS OUT BLACK AND LATINO STUDENTS, FIXES GRADES FOR WALL STREET EXECS … AND THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES IS GIVING THE ADMINISTRATION A PAY-RAISE!FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEJune 19, 2012
- vent in New York Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room) Wednesday 11 March 2015
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-LEFT-FORUM-The-Student-Movement-in-NYC Wherevent LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC]