Nicole Bugarin is a Freelance Disc Jockey and Videographer Greater New York City AreaMedia Production, WBAI Pacifica Radio 99.5.
RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an event "RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle" at Picture the Homeless, 104-106 East 126 Street, Saturday 28 February 2015.
- For three years now, the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee(RSCC) has been serving the needs of oppressed nationality people of NYC by working toward the liberation of CUNY. We want CUNY, an institution which puts the interests of the state before the needs of the majority of NYC's population, working class people, to become bases for revolutionary struggles inside and outside the university.
Those indicating support or attendance on Wherevent included Lisa Gagliardo, Nicole Bugarin, Suzanne Bjorndal, Sankofa Taylor, Percy Lujan, Khalil Vasquez, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Omar Rashid, Tafadar Sourov, Dan Cione, R-naby Shuma , Juan David Lopez Velez, Corey Uhl, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Jim Byrne, Marisa Dos Santos, Archer Sackey, Jon Laks, Angie De LaGhetto, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Katrina Cortes, Rani Ghosson, Nizum Khan, Richard Finkelstein, Kenneth Fuglemsmo.
RSCC Picture the Homeless meeting
March 1, 2015 Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee held a meeting at Picture the Homeless with Angie De LaGhetto, Ev Er In, Merv Blue, Ramsey Lovesramen, Leon Joseph, Moneek Moheeka, Tafadar Sourov, Archer Sackey, Nicole Bugarin, Viejo Chuleta, Mila Lebron, Charlie Uptown, Peruyero Bracero Christian Laureano, Lisa Gagliardo, Sankofa Taylor, Rani Allan, Meli LaSalle, Miguel Makata, Dan Cione and Khalil Vasquez.
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Tonur Mukh Mondolboi, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
"Summer Open Mic"
- This summer, RSCC is taking up the struggles of anti-police brutality, anti-gentrification, and immigration work primarily in communities in the Bronx, Harlem, Queens, and Brooklyn. Our days have been spent talking to high school students, giving talks on trains, performing cop-watch patrols, conducting studies and workshops, organizing and attending protests, and so much more. As a revolutionary student organization, it is our duty to fight for our people; this means that when we fight to liberate CUNY, we're not just looking out for the students, we're looking to create a base for revolutionary struggles to happen in our communities. Therefore, it is also our duty to take the fight straight to our neighborhoods and serve the people!
- We want everyone to support and join us in the months to come. Join us for a night of revolutionary culture through music, dance, poetry, spoken word, raffle prizes, and art. The floor is open to anyone who wants to perform.
Those indicating support or attendance on the event's Whenever page included Angie De LaGhetto, Lesh Vishwasrao, Felicia Castaldo, Meli LaSalle, Thasfia Chowdhury, Javal Ghalil Minor, Richard Finkelstein, Ibrahim Asad Siddiq, Far Han, Stephanie Zukasaka, Dakem Roberts, Nicole Fontan Sanchez, Ace LaBeija, Dan Cione, Sean Kennedy, Enbion Micah Aan, Daniel Carrillo, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Achmat Akkad, Zishun Ning, Paul Funkhouser, Jon Laks, Michael Barber, Evan David, Jan Makovec, Miguel Rodriguez, Sankofa Taylor, Jasmine Abdelhady, Sonny Obhan, Xsavier Daniels, Albert A. Smith, IV, Nerdeen Kiswani, Yhamir Chabur, Josmar Trujillo, Ana Guillcatanda, Cathy Rojas, Shake Zula, Dave Uog, Khalil Vasquez, Daniel Gibbons, Percy Lujan, Erick Moreno, Jushima Peteso Elba, Tammie Marie David, Salma Ayai, Archer Sackey, Kim Morales, Daniel Dunn, Carah Naseem, Krutika Desai, Lauren Wilfong, Sharice Richards, Clayton Nino Brown , Rey Valentin, Eva Nidzeeva, Rachel J. Chapman, Nizum Khan, Maureen Silverman, Epiphany Epiphany, Ashley Ngozi Agbasoga, Rebecca Hensley, Nicole Bugarin, Jose Ponce, Tony Polanco-Bethancourt, Katie Merriman, Jamie Diamond, Fritzi Fredericka DeBeer Charno, Arlene Cornejal, Lisa MacDonald, Sophie Warren, Donnay Edmund, Marlo Jones, Katrina Cortes, Alexia Garcia, Stephanie Villeda, Narish Singh, Michelle Natanzon, Talii Malik, Katherine E. Vasquez, Kiara Chandler, Adelita Karla Cambio.
RSCC Winter Retreat, 2016
Attendees of the First Day of the January 2016 Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Winter Retreat included Jon Laks, Melody Gonzalez Diaz, Ramsey Lovesramen, Karen Abraham-Garcia, Daisy Crispin, Omar Rashid, Michael Bellamy, Nicole Bugarin, Far Han and Meli LaSalle.
RSCC Deputy Chair
In 2016 Nicole Bugarin was deputy chair of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
RSCC Fist Up Fight Back NightShow
- Come celebrate with the RSCC with music, poetry, and raffle prizes. All donations go to the city-wide efforts of RSCC,
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Riha Nath, Shake Zula, Christian Almonte, Melody Gonzalez Diaz, Khush Kam-Au, Sabin Rene Figaro, Percy Lujan, Miguel Rodriguez, Tafadar Sourov, Travis Brown, Kevin Kang, Jade Valentina, Marisa Dos Santos, Michelle Natanzon, Tanzeem Shaneela, Meli LaSalle, Blake Winters, Jensine Sultana, Narish Singh, Dee Medellin Szsz, Shaktii Shaktii, Akin Haynes, Lenin F. Salazar, Khalil Vasquez, Jon Laks, Claudia Palacios, Kassem Nasser, Aldo Rafael Perez, Katrina Cortes, Nizum Khan, Danna Yessenia Mendoza Romero, Daniel Dunn, Alan Torres, Bunny Juarez, Regina Joseph, Aisha Ace LaBeija, Yaeli Flam, Shanise Simmonds, Joe Catron, Jan Makovec, Javal Ghalil Minor, Alexandra Leston, Daniell RK MarleMao, Robert Lorenzo, Sol Borja, Xsavier Daniels, Ramsey Lovesramen, Ajay Henderson, Tyler Albertario, Freddy Gee, Katherine Vasquez, Kenia Rodriguez, Hancy Martinez, Rey Valentin, Adam Koren-Roth, Sara Mustard, Karen Abraham-Garcia, Cathy Rojas, Nicole Bugarin, Kim Morales, Margaret D'Poet, Carol Karimah, Nicole Komissarenko, Akash Rahman, Daisy Crispin.
- http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fundraiser-and-Open-Mic-Three-Years-in-the-Stuggle RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle]
- [ https://www.facebook.com/RSCCNYC/photos/pb.375879352447810.-2207520000.1453952727./821573021211772/?type=3&theater FB Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee March 1, 2015]
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- Summer Open Mic Picture the Homeless 104 East 126th Street #1B, New York, NY 10035 Saturday 11 July 2015
- FB Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee January 22 ·First Day of the RSCC Winter Retreat COMPLETE!
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fist-Up-Fight-Back-NightShow Whenever RSCC Fist Up Fight Back NightShow]