- 1 "Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- 2 Rochester radicals at the Climate March
- 3 Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement
- 4 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 5 Democratic Socialists of America-Jorge Posadist Caucus
- 6 NYC DSA Car Caucus
- 7 Socialist Punk Caucus
- 8 Supporting teacher unionists
- 9 Endorsing Cynthia Nixon and Jumaane Williams
- 10 The People's Forum
- 11 Albany DSA training
- 12 2019 Bread & Roses slate
- 13 References
Ryan Bruckenthal is a New York City activist. He is an organizer at CWA Local 1180.
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Tonur Mukh Mondolboi, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
Rochester radicals at the Climate March
Natajah Ali September 25, 2014
Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement
"Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement" Mayday Community Space, 214 Starr Street, Brooklyn, NY, Friday 12 February 2016, 18:00 till Sunday 14 February 2016, organized by Young Democratic Socialists.
- This year’s event comes at an unprecedented time for socialism in the United States. Polls show the growing popularity of democratic socialism and the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign among people under 35.
Those indicating intention to attend on the Wherevent website included Bhaskar Sunkara, David Littman, Emma Lucia Llano, Mark Benjamin Vondrasek, Andrew Shelton, Jameson Goetz , Chris Maisano , Ryan Bruckenthal , Juan Antonio Hernandez, John Guzek, Daniel Moraff, Joseph Schwartz, Joshua Nodiff, Heidi Easton Chua Schwa, Rahel Biru, Winnie Wong, Brandon Kemp, Sara Ali, Neal Meyer, Michele Rossi, Valencia Barbosa-Ferrer, Jason Hugh Korzelius, Mercy Villa, Barry Goldberg, Spencer Brown, Paul Goodspeed, Alex Kudeyar, Joey Iannitelli, Sean Bailey, Kayla Popuchet, Ben Packer, Alex Nitecki, Alex Nitecki, Bruce Haskin, Noelle Flan, Adam Goldman, Patrick Bon Tonissen, Patrick Bon Tonissen, Ethan Earle, Jack Suria Linares, John Richard Nolan, Byrne Hollander, Meryssa Dickerson, David Duhalde, Riaasa Muntaz, Desiree Feliciano, Louie Messina, David Lorenzo III, Priscilla Cordero, Kelsey Fatu Lizotte, Sean Monahan, Tonee Burley, Diana Dang, Orlando Escobar, Claudia Marroquin, Michelle Denise Fisher, Hoang Do, Kate Bush, Nora Evita Aresti Osis, J-anie Segui, Michael Brandini, Jake Burger, Ashley Rodriguez, Darci Collins, Shlomo Boukai, Russell David, Jonny Tsunami Iezin, Ryan Adler-Levine, Shelby Murphy, Karie Ames, Adam Cardo, Eric Dolan.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Ryan Bruckenthal.
Democratic Socialists of America-Jorge Posadist Caucus
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America - Jorge Posadist Caucus Closed Facebook Group, as of August 7, 2017, included Ryan Bruckenthal.
NYC DSA Car Caucus
Socialist Punk Caucus
Supporting teacher unionists
Ellen David Friedman July 31 2018:
In West Virginia continuing to build up power with these inspiring teacher unionists. Blue cities and red states together! — with Vanessa Arredondo-Aguirre, Rebecca Fligelman Garelli, Carrie Beatty, Natalia Bacchus, Becky Tarlau, Lori Brown Burris, Brian Bowman, Olivia Morris, Barbara Madeloni, Emily Comer, Jenny Craig, Vera Miller, Jia Lee, Kelley Collings, Kevin Prosen, Eric Blanc, Shira Cohen, Jay O'Neal, Ryan Bruckenthal, Angelina Cruz, Debby Pope and Michelle Strater Gunderson.
Endorsing Cynthia Nixon and Jumaane Williams
The Case for Endorsing Cynthia Nixon and Jumaane Williams (And How To Do It Strategically) was a letter Drafted by: Danya Lagos (CBK/Labor), and circulated among New York Democratic Socialists of America members in July 2018.
CoSigners, as of July 23 2018 were: Ryan Bruckenthal.
The People's Forum
Bianca Cunningham February 1 2019:
Gang Gang🌹🌹 — with Jay Thompson, Clarence Adams, Leslie Fine, Joe D-Hall, Abdullah Younus, Patrick T. Shepherd, Mary Clinton, Sam Lewis, Ella Mahony, Ryan Bruckenthal, Cea Weaver, Dana Steer, Nina Svirsky, Ben Bennett, Jia Lee, Katie Halper, Kelly Gilbert, Trevor Taylor, Zyad Hammad and Zelig Stern at The People's Forum.
Albany DSA training
Anna Bonomo March 6 209·
Great weekend in Albany at the NY state pre-convention DSA conference! Nothing gives me more hope than being in a room with 100 socialists from across the state strategizing together and debating the pressing questions facing our org - and keeping it comradely the whole time! Can't wait to keep building DSA with you all. Biggest thanks ever to Capital District DSA, especially Jamie Munro, Dan Lyles, Peter Warren and Sean for making this conference possible. Now on to DC!
Everybody tag yourselves! — with Jamie Munro, Maria Svart, Ryan Bruckenthal, Chris Maisano, Zyad Hammad, Peter Warren, Nina Svirsky, Richard Chandonnet, Andrew Dobbyn, Sasha Hammad, Brian Escobar, Jeanette Zoeckler and Andrew Thomas.
2019 Bread & Roses slate
New York City Democratic Socialists of America 2019 Bread & Roses slate for DSA national convention delegates.
Alex Silva, Anthony Volpe, Bill Reisman, Danny Noest, Ella Mahony, Fainan Lakha, Halsey Hazzard, Jacob Farbman, Jonah Furman, Keylan Vafai, Kristin Schall, Laura Gabby, Neal Meyer, Niall Reddy, Oren Schweitzer, Pamela Allen, Patrick T. Shepherd, Ryan Bruckenthal, Stephen Thompson, Whitney Witthaus, Zach Lewis.
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- Wherevent "Generation Left: Millennials Building the Next Socialist Movement"
- FB Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing Went 109