2 W 64th St,New York 29 October 2014, 17:30 -19:30.
Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
- Last year students were suspended, a community center was illegally shut down and the City College campus turned into a police-run campus in order to suppress the movement led by CUNY students and faculty to drive ROTC and War Criminal David Petraeus out of our university. Now the Macaulay Honors College is inviting him to speak. Let's be there to let Petraeus know that CUNY rejects imperialism and its war criminals!
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Sharmin Hossain, Angie De LaGhetto, Nerdeen Kiswani, Zeina Alturk, Mila Lebron, Avia Michelle, Monique Thompson, Dalilah Freeman, Meli LaSalle, Coche Bomba, Shohag Ahmed, Donnie Donilon, Hasan İncedere, Michael Bellamy, Katrina Cortes, Sabin Rene Figaro, Thalmann Pradeep Pereira, Myles Glynn, Daniela Robles Martínez, Ayumila Hilai, Khalil Antonio Vasquez, Jeff Camp, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Erick Moreno, Scott Williams, Bernadette Ellorin, Susie Abdel, Dan Cione, Abdu Salman, Percy Lujan, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Vishal Singh, Avia Michelle, Marc Durougeot, Christopher Rieth, Rayn Cornielle, Louis Oprisa, Mike Legaspi, Bayu Patria, Merlin Miano Patramani, Shake Zula, Sabiha Azad, Jan Makovec, Josmar Trujillo, Kjell Gunnar Larsen, Shandell Is, Jasper Washa, Richard Finkelstein, Jared Flanery, Jose LaSalle, Behrooz Navaii, Alexi Shaaloom, Nick Maniace, Rey Valentin, Uthkarsh Dev, Owsspag Apollo, Rani Ghosson.
FDR highway march
Khalil Vasquez November 28, 2014:
Nov 25th, 2014: We came out for Ferguson, we came out for the lives taken by US Imperialism.
SJP, RSC and thousands of others on the fornt line taking the FDR highway.
"Thousands of people poured into the streets in NYC to demand justice for Mike Brown, and spent 6 hours marching all throughout the city- beginning in Union Square and ending at the Harlem state office building. There were also ra... See More — with Mona Kareem, Erick Moreno, Alexi Peace, Ernesto Perez, Kermit Jagger, Gargi Padki, Ruwayda Odeh, Katherine Vasquez, Angie Hernandez, Kas Nfinda, Mariama Cba, Kevin Morenito, Amanda Meltzer, Charlie Uptown, Denise C. Ford, Ezra Sholom, Percy Lujan, Shake Zula, Avia Michelle, Mikey David, Dan Cione and Tafadar Sourov.
RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an event "RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle" at Picture the Homeless, 104-106 East 126 Street, Saturday 28 February 2015.
- For three years now, the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee(RSCC) has been serving the needs of oppressed nationality people of NYC by working toward the liberation of CUNY. We want CUNY, an institution which puts the interests of the state before the needs of the majority of NYC's population, working class people, to become bases for revolutionary struggles inside and outside the university.
Those indicating support or attendance on Wherevent included Lisa Gagliardo, Nicole Bugarin, Suzanne Bjorndal, Sankofa Taylor, Percy Lujan, Khalil Vasquez, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Omar Rashid, Tafadar Sourov, Dan Cione, R-naby Shuma , Juan David Lopez Velez, Corey Uhl, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Jim Byrne, Marisa Dos Santos, Archer Sackey, Jon Laks, Angie De LaGhetto, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Katrina Cortes, Rani Ghosson, Nizum Khan, Richard Finkelstein, Kenneth Fuglemsmo.
International Working Women's Day Panel
International Working Women's Day Panel, Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room), Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Organized by : Leon Joseph
Join us March 11th to discuss “What women’s liberation means to you?
- Organizers from different youth organizations Students for a Democratic Society at Hunter College, Students for Justice in Palestine at Hunter College, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, The Ya-Ya Network, and Anakbayan NY will speak on a panel celebrating International Women's Day and discuss what Women's Liberation looks like to their respective organizations and their political lines.
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Neda Kit, Medina Beqiri, Michelle Natanzon, Farah Rah, Tanha Tabassum AlSheikhdallah , Zayneb Almiggabber, Mila Lebron , Archer Sackey, Belal Bahader, Sean Kennedy, Omar Rashid, Zeina Alturk, Don Tagala, Salma Ismaiel, Aatika Al Bashir, Richard Finkelstein,Ashley Ngozi Agbasoga, Percy Lujan, Zeina Alturk, Tafadar Sourov, Leon Joseph, Jessie Sander, Angie De LaGhetto, Noran Elzarka, Lisa Gagliardo, Meli LaSalle, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Eman Youssef, Narish Singh, Polilla Ramirez, Lara Maher, Izabela Qafa, Samer Khawaja, Zeina Alturk, Irving Apantenco, Yousr Shaltout, Arlene Cornejal, Mike Legaspi, Sankofa Taylor, Avia Avia, Katherine Azcona, Dan Cione, Jon Laks, Erick Moreno, Rey Valentin, Rani Ghosson.
Left Forum 2015
The Student Movement in NYC
- Percy Lujan Chair, is currently the Agitation/Propaganda Officer of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, a leader in the immigration movement inside and outside of CUNY, and an organizer against gentrification in Queens.
- Angelica Hernandez is member of the CUNY 6, future president of NYU-Students for Justice in Palestine and chair of Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee .
- Sean Kennedy former journalist, PhD student in English at the Graduate Center of CUNY, working on global political economy, decolonization, and cultural and media form. Coordinator of advocacy and education for the CUNY Adjunct Project, organizer of the MLA Subconference, member of Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee
- Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero "is a CUNY student organizer for 8 years, a member of the Lehman DREAM Team and founder/creator of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee . Now Ateo is leaving RSCC and the student movement in order to organize around the issues impacting people in The Bronx such as police brutality and gentrification."
RSCC LGBTQIA Study
Wednesday 26 August 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "RSCC LGBTQIA Study" event.
- Our position as Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee is that there is no such thing as People’s Liberation without Queer and Trans Liberation. We see all forms of oppression as rooted in the Class Struggle and therefore to have a Class Analysis in understanding the oppression that extends to the issues and concerns of Queer and Trans peoples is the path to defeating and destroying Patriarchy.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Monique Mojica, Akash Rahman, Daniel Gibbons, Helen Flores, Percy Lujan, Sadman Shamsul, Daniel Dunn, Daniel Carrillo, Aisha Ace LaBeija, Javal Ghalil Minor, Naomi Haber, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Nizum Khan, Jon Laks, Kiara Chandler, Araceli Cruz, Nerdeen Kiswani. 
Early RSCC comrades
Khalil Vasquez September 19, 2012:
- June 23, 2014 by revolutionarystudents THE REVOLUTIONARY POTENTIAL OF UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS
- http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fundraiser-and-Open-Mic-Three-Years-in-the-Stuggle RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle]
- vent in New York Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room) Wednesday 11 March 2015
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-LGBTQIA-StudyE Whenever "RSCC LGBTQIA Study]