Alan Warsaw studies Paralegal Studies/Law at Community College of Philadelphia.
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Tonur Mukh Mondolboi, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!
Red Guards - Los Angeles organized a meeting 5055 Wilshire Blvd,Los Angeles, Thursday 13 August 2015, "Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!".
- After the continued attacks on Kurdish resistance fighters and their supporters in Kurdish territories occupied by Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, international calls have been made for organizations to act in solidarity with the courageous Kurds in their fight for national liberation and self determination.
- The revolutionaries of the PKK, YPG, YPJ, PJAK, YRK and other groups are involved in an armed struggle against the reactionary states in the Middle East and the reactionary Daesh (“Islamic” State).
- International League of Peoples' Struggle - ILPS Southern California (ILPS-Southern California), the Black Rose Anarchist Federation / Federación Anarquista Rosa Negra, Red Guards - Los Angeles (of the Liaison Committee for a New Communist Party Party), the Indigenous Peoples Liberation Party - Califas Region ( IPLP-Califas Region) and other organizations call upon as many progressive groups who uphold national liberation and self determination for all oppressed peoples to come out Thursday, Aug. 13 in front of the Turkish Consulate of Los Angeles to rally and protest the reactionary and oppressive Republic of Iraq, Iran, Syria and especially Turkey.
- Biji Rojava! Rohava lives!
Those signalling intention to attend on the Whenever page for the event included Agus Supriyanto, Jane Shi, Isil Guler, Heval Kobani, Marcos Caloca, Jeff Cerny, Joaquin Cienfuegos, Juan Pablo Guevara, Ricardo Lomeli, Maria Lorena Barros, Nicky Danesh, Beatriz Tzintzuni, Tonalpohualli Ah Tabai-Zacatzontli Arevalos, Dylan Schwayne, Jocelyne Gomez, Raysuli Williams, David Sheng, Michael DeHart, Alan Warsaw, Johnathan Rivera, Heather Mews, Erica Segura, Bases D. Madera, Jaye Jo, Vedric Saran, Eli Rusakov, Jon Laks, Hawzhin Azeez, Joel Palacios, Chaac Anubes, Katie J. Neverr, Alfredo Murillo, Victoria Velasco, Tony Bautista, Garrick Ruiz, Sayid Nim, Nuri Nuri, JulioMarquez Montero, Seth Ashernasserpal, Robert Donald Weide, Xochipitzahua De Maiz, Yady Arroyo, Johnny Cash, Arîn-Xezal Nesari, Rast Kalo, Maryann Aguirre, Josefina La China, Danny Chavez, Abimael Lucio Sucio, Todd Everett Griffin, Facundo Rompe, Jose Diogo, Eric Asko Lara, Jorge Rivas, Khang Tran, .
"LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an Event "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC" in North Bergen 524 W 59th St,New York, Saturday 30 May 2015;
- This panel will feature speakers from diverse organizations and coalitions that operate in NYC to explore different progressive struggles and how they tie-in to the revolutionary students movement being created by the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
Those indicating their support/attendance on a Wherevent page advertising the Forum included Lisa Gagliardo, Salma Ayai, Jessie Joyce Meredith, Delta Nueve, Angelica Hernandez|Angie De LaGhetto, Tracy Lall, Mary Kay O'Donnell, Rayn Cornielle, Eva Nidzeeva, Amber Stacks, Susan Kingsland, Amy Jaquez, Millie Roy, Andrea Haulcoch, Paola Andrea Lebron, Mariadefatima Mosconi, Asha Cameron, Adelita Karla Cambio, Mariana Cruz Munoz, Hawa Omar, Emma Pliskin, Sarita Ahmed, Alexia Garcia, Nerdeen Kiswani, Lucy Parks, Izzi Creo, Sulafa Sahel, Avia Avia, Carol Vanessa Hurtado, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Danica Gabrielle Pagulayan, Charlotte Kates, Miguelina Castillo Veras, Cassie Brown, Maha Akhtar, Gabriela Bortolamedi, Alyssia Thompson, Sharmin Sadequee, Ev Er In, Dina Bint Abu Ahmed, Grace Li, Lynn Lewis, Doha Ayad, Kerry McLean, Teresa Alba, Angelica Lara, Melissa Foster, Nana Naomeh, Rowayda Widdi, Elisabeth Koechlin, Char Emma, Sharon Shaji, Lenore Holz, Patti Cruz, Livia Sa, Noran Elzarka, Zeina Alturk, Marisa Dos Santos, Krystle Star, Sydney Denee, Alexandra Chipkin, Julie Chen, Claire Hunter, Amena Othman, Isabelle Nastasia, Sharice Richards, Hanalei Somar, Katherine Azcona, Teressa Raiford, Monica Joy, Katie Merriman, Aliyah Hakim, Lisa Marie Crawford, Michelle Natanzon, Aber Kawas, Ma Mo, Alina Shen, Lourdes Carrasco, Sarah-Ann Mathew, Johanna Galvis, Katrina Cortes, Myrlaviani Perez-Rivier, Lin Biao, Joanna Trimble, Samantha Kostmayer, Nadia Swanson, Leena Weddy, Ameera Habibi Tariq, Tiffany Fotopoulos, Mila Lebron, Patrick Conway, Andrew Rosdolsky, Sonny Obhan, Kassem Nasser, Joshua Eli, Michael Hisry, Jose Ponce, Thomas van Beersum, Richard Finkelstein, Daniel Dunn, Jesse Nevel, Caleb-Michael Files, Il Lupo Cattivo, Jacob Ertel, Eddie Rosa Padilla, Sam Smith, Khalil Vasquez, Benjamin Haas, Mahmood Shabazz, Xavier Renoir, Daniel Gibbons, Sean Kennedy, Jon Laks, Aahil Talal Abdullah, Rey Valentin, Daniel Golebiewski, Javal Ghalil Minor, Marc Durougeot, Agyei Tyehimba, Richard Heart, Percy Lujan, Suro Pak, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Emilio Zapa, Jose Luis Medina, Deniz Solmaz, Marco Antonio Quiroga, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Irving Apantenco, Simon Peter Tangney, Antonis Karatarakis, Abdu Salman, Richard Lynch, Nathaniel Phillipps, Mohammad Hamad, Jan Makovec, Dominic Wetzel, Kevin Kang, Alan Warsaw, Jed Brandt, Aldo Ulisses Resendiz, Frederick Sumpter, Ace LaBeija, Tafadar Sourov, Xsavier Daniels, Jose Ramon Garcia-Madrid, Vic Vaiana, Sławek Krulak, Kazembe Balagun, Ashoka Jegroo, Far Han, David Salay, James Cersonsky, Vic Vaiana, Kareem Michael, Marianna Olinger.
"WHAT IS SOCIALISM?" Teach-ins at UPenn, Drexel, and Temple"
Thursday 4 February 2016, organized by Tina Ngo "WHAT IS SOCIALISM?" Teach-ins at UPenn, Drexel, and Temple".
- DYK? "Socialism" was the most searched word on Merriam-Webster in 2015.
- The student chapters of Philly Socialists would like to invite everyone to join our student-led teach-ins on what socialism means. The teach-ins will consist of three panels: The History of Marxism: Pre-Marxism and Post-Marxism; Race and Socialism; Gender and Socialism.
- Dates, location, and time are still to be determined. Updates coming soon!
People signalling their intention to attend on Wherevent included Stephanie Altimari, Jj Rodriguez , Jon Lange, Melissa Stafford, Brandon Do, Rhiannon Wright, Christopher Hauff, Klyde Breitton, Nhoj Matthews, Constance Lee, John T. Kaye, Akshay Walia, Jake Kinzey, Dan Beccaria, Jr., M. Harlan Hoke, Alan Warsaw, Peirce Law, Michelle Freeman, Adriane Coleman, Maddie Bird, Pearl Joslyn, Brandon Slattery, David Thompson, Samantha Valentino, Isabella Jayme, Maní Martinez, Christopher Hauff, Amani Bey, Tim Horras, Madeline Connor, Kellen O'Connor, Cornelius Moody, Christopher Turner, Alaina Pell, Gabriella Upadhyay, Rina Mascitti, John Lesmeister, Andrew Macaroni, Carlisle Quinn, Charles Sansone, Miranda Krause, Samantha Schwartz, Scott Jenkins, Frankie Bosco, Hoe Chi Minh, Michelle Freeman, Lucas Lipatti, Amanda Almanac, Norah Andrea La Torre, Shannon Myers, Alex Sobrinski, Carolyn Esposito, Mara Henao, Jorge Mancilla, Alaina Pell, Cornelius Moody.
"Debate On Marxism-Leninism"
2605 S. Darien St. Philadelphia, February 6, 2016 "Debate On Marxism-Leninism" organized by Jake Kinzey.
- Come out and talk about Marxism-Leninism! What is it? What can we learn from it?
Those indicating attendance on the Wherevent website included Andrew Macaroni, Nat Turner-Jackson, Azzizah Abdullah, Kate Faust, Isabella Jayme, Jake Kinzey, Bruce Haskin, John T. Kaye, Bunny Juarez, Samar Shraim, Magdalene Moy, Norah Andrea La Torre, Scott Jenkins, Daniel Pitt, Tim Horras, Constance Lee, Gabriel Salgado, Adam Bleiman, Rina Mascitti, John Lesmeister, Isabell Welsh, Nhoj Matthews, Samantha Valentino, Sasha Lubarskai, Cranford Coulter, Brandon Slattery, Amanda Almanac, Hypatia Nacheinander, Akshay Walia, M. Harlan Hoke, Mark R. Eisenstædt, Elsy Marie, Mackenzie Morris, Lucas Lipatti, Jon Lange, Greg Gabrellas, Panagiotis Alexiou, Alan Warsaw, Nelson Maserota, Ethan Jury.
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-LEFT-FORUM-The-Student-Movement-in-NYC Wherevent LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC]
- Wherevent "WHAT IS SOCIALISM?" Teach-ins at UPenn, Drexel, and Temple"
- Wherevent "Debate On Marxism-Leninism"