- 1 Education
- 2 RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
- 3 International Working Women's Day Panel
- 4 Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!
- 5 "Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- 6 "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
- 7 RSCC LGBTQIA Study
- 8 "Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!"
- 9 RSCC Fist Up Fight Back NightShow
- 10 RSCC Winter Retreat, 2016
- 11 References
RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an event "RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle" at Picture the Homeless, 104-106 East 126 Street, Saturday 28 February 2015.
- For three years now, the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee(RSCC) has been serving the needs of oppressed nationality people of NYC by working toward the liberation of CUNY. We want CUNY, an institution which puts the interests of the state before the needs of the majority of NYC's population, working class people, to become bases for revolutionary struggles inside and outside the university.
Those indicating support or attendance on Wherevent included Lisa Gagliardo, Nicole Bugarin, Suzanne Bjorndal, Sankofa Taylor, Percy Lujan, Khalil Vasquez, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Omar Rashid, Tafadar Sourov, Dan Cione, R-naby Shuma , Juan David Lopez Velez, Corey Uhl, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Jim Byrne, Marisa Dos Santos, Archer Sackey, Jon Laks, Angie De LaGhetto, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Katrina Cortes, Rani Ghosson, Nizum Khan, Richard Finkelstein, Kenneth Fuglemsmo.
International Working Women's Day Panel
International Working Women's Day Panel, Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room), Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Organized by : Leon Joseph
Join us March 11th to discuss “What women’s liberation means to you?
- Organizers from different youth organizations Students for a Democratic Society at Hunter College, Students for Justice in Palestine at Hunter College, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, The Ya-Ya Network, and Anakbayan NY will speak on a panel celebrating International Women's Day and discuss what Women's Liberation looks like to their respective organizations and their political lines.
Many students an others indicated they would attend on the Whenever page advertising the event. They included Neda Kit, Medina Beqiri, Michelle Natanzon, Farah Rah, Tanha Tabassum AlSheikhdallah , Zayneb Almiggabber, Mila Lebron , Archer Sackey, Belal Bahader, Sean Kennedy, Omar Rashid, Zeina Alturk, Don Tagala, Salma Ismaiel, Aatika Al Bashir, Richard Finkelstein,Ashley Ngozi Agbasoga, Percy Lujan, Zeina Alturk, Tafadar Sourov, Leon Joseph, Jessie Sander, Angie De LaGhetto, Noran Elzarka, Lisa Gagliardo, Meli LaSalle, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Eman Youssef, Narish Singh, Polilla Ramirez, Lara Maher, Izabela Qafa, Samer Khawaja, Irving Apantenco, Yousr Shaltout, Arlene Cornejal, Mike Legaspi, Sankofa Taylor, Avia Avia, Katherine Azcona, Dan Cione, Jon Laks, Erick Moreno, Rey Valentin, Rani Ghosson.
Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!
Red Guards - Los Angeles organized a meeting 5055 Wilshire Blvd,Los Angeles, Thursday 13 August 2015, "Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!".
- After the continued attacks on Kurdish resistance fighters and their supporters in Kurdish territories occupied by Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, international calls have been made for organizations to act in solidarity with the courageous Kurds in their fight for national liberation and self determination.
- The revolutionaries of the PKK, YPG, YPJ, PJAK, YRK and other groups are involved in an armed struggle against the reactionary states in the Middle East and the reactionary Daesh (“Islamic” State).
- International League of Peoples' Struggle - ILPS Southern California (ILPS-Southern California), the Black Rose Anarchist Federation / Federación Anarquista Rosa Negra, Red Guards - Los Angeles (of the Liaison Committee for a New Communist Party Party), the Indigenous Peoples Liberation Party - Califas Region ( IPLP-Califas Region) and other organizations call upon as many progressive groups who uphold national liberation and self determination for all oppressed peoples to come out Thursday, Aug. 13 in front of the Turkish Consulate of Los Angeles to rally and protest the reactionary and oppressive Republic of Iraq, Iran, Syria and especially Turkey.
- Biji Rojava! Rohava lives!
Those signalling intention to attend on the Whenever page for the event included Agus Supriyanto, Jane Shi, Isil Guler, Heval Kobani, Marcos Caloca, Jeff Cerny, Joaquin Cienfuegos, Juan Pablo Guevara, Ricardo Lomeli, Maria Lorena Barros, Nicky Danesh, Beatriz Tzintzuni, Tonalpohualli Ah Tabai-Zacatzontli Arevalos, Dylan Schwayne, Jocelyne Gomez, Raysuli Williams, David Sheng, Michael DeHart, Alan Warsaw, Johnathan Rivera, Heather Mews, Erica Segura, Bases D. Madera, Jaye Jo, Vedric Saran, Eli Rusakov, Jon Laks, Hawzhin Azeez, Joel Palacios, Chaac Anubes, Katie J. Neverr, Alfredo Murillo, Victoria Velasco, Tony Bautista, Garrick Ruiz, Sayid Nim, Nuri Nuri, JulioMarquez Montero, Seth Ashernasserpal, Robert Donald Weide, Xochipitzahua De Maiz, Yady Arroyo, Johnny Cash, Arîn-Xezal Nesari, Rast Kalo, Maryann Aguirre, Josefina La China, Danny Chavez, Abimael Lucio Sucio, Todd Everett Griffin, Facundo Rompe, Jose Diogo, Eric Asko Lara, Jorge Rivas, Khang Tran, .
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Ev Er In, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
"LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC"
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an Event "LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC" in North Bergen 524 W 59th St,New York, Saturday 30 May 2015;
- This panel will feature speakers from diverse organizations and coalitions that operate in NYC to explore different progressive struggles and how they tie-in to the revolutionary students movement being created by the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee.
Those indicating their support/attendance on a Wherevent page advertising the Forum included Lisa Gagliardo, Salma Ayai, Jessie Joyce Meredith, Delta Nueve, Angelica Hernandez|Angie De LaGhetto, Tracy Lall, Mary Kay O'Donnell, Rayn Cornielle, Eva Nidzeeva, Amber Stacks, Susan Kingsland, Amy Jaquez, Millie Roy, Andrea Haulcoch, Paola Andrea Lebron, Mariadefatima Mosconi, Asha Cameron, Adelita Karla Cambio, Mariana Cruz Munoz, Hawa Omar, Emma Pliskin, Sarita Ahmed, Alexia Garcia, Nerdeen Kiswani, Lucy Parks, Izzi Creo, Sulafa Sahel, Avia Avia, Carol Vanessa Hurtado, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Danica Gabrielle Pagulayan, Charlotte Kates, Miguelina Castillo Veras, Cassie Brown, Maha Akhtar, Gabriela Bortolamedi, Alyssia Thompson, Sharmin Sadequee, Ev Er In, Dina Bint Abu Ahmed, Grace Li, Lynn Lewis, Doha Ayad, Kerry McLean, Teresa Alba, Angelica Lara, Melissa Foster, Nana Naomeh, Rowayda Widdi, Elisabeth Koechlin, Char Emma, Sharon Shaji, Lenore Holz, Patti Cruz, Livia Sa, Noran Elzarka, Zeina Alturk, Marisa Dos Santos, Krystle Star, Sydney Denee, Alexandra Chipkin, Julie Chen, Claire Hunter, Amena Othman, Isabelle Nastasia, Sharice Richards, Hanalei Somar, Katherine Azcona, Teressa Raiford, Monica Joy, Katie Merriman, Aliyah Hakim, Lisa Marie Crawford, Michelle Natanzon, Aber Kawas, Ma Mo, Alina Shen, Lourdes Carrasco, Sarah-Ann Mathew, Johanna Galvis, Katrina Cortes, Myrlaviani Perez-Rivier, Lin Biao, Joanna Trimble, Samantha Kostmayer, Nadia Swanson, Leena Weddy, Ameera Habibi Tariq, Tiffany Fotopoulos, Mila Lebron, Patrick Conway, Andrew Rosdolsky, Sonny Obhan, Kassem Nasser, Joshua Eli, Michael Hisry, Jose Ponce, Thomas van Beersum, Richard Finkelstein, Daniel Dunn, Jesse Nevel, Caleb-Michael Files, Il Lupo Cattivo, Jacob Ertel, Eddie Rosa Padilla, Sam Smith, Khalil Vasquez, Benjamin Haas, Mahmood Shabazz, Xavier Renoir, Daniel Gibbons, Sean Kennedy, Jon Laks, Aahil Talal Abdullah, Rey Valentin, Daniel Golebiewski, Javal Ghalil Minor, Marc Durougeot, Agyei Tyehimba, Richard Heart, Percy Lujan, Suro Pak, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Emilio Zapa, Jose Luis Medina, Deniz Solmaz, Marco Antonio Quiroga, Ateo Laureano Bracero Peruyero, Irving Apantenco, Simon Peter Tangney, Antonis Karatarakis, Abdu Salman, Richard Lynch, Nathaniel Phillipps, Mohammad Hamad, Jan Makovec, Dominic Wetzel, Kevin Kang, Alan Warsaw, Jed Brandt, Aldo Ulisses Resendiz, Frederick Sumpter, Ace LaBeija, Tafadar Sourov, Xsavier Daniels, Jose Ramon Garcia-Madrid, Vic Vaiana, Sławek Krulak, Kazembe Balagun, Ashoka Jegroo, Far Han, David Salay, James Cersonsky, Vic Vaiana, Kareem Michael, Marianna Olinger.
RSCC LGBTQIA Study
Wednesday 26 August 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "RSCC LGBTQIA Study" event.
- Our position as Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee is that there is no such thing as People’s Liberation without Queer and Trans Liberation. We see all forms of oppression as rooted in the Class Struggle and therefore to have a Class Analysis in understanding the oppression that extends to the issues and concerns of Queer and Trans peoples is the path to defeating and destroying Patriarchy.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Monique Mojica, Akash Rahman, Daniel Gibbons, Helen Flores, Percy Lujan, Sadman Shamsul, Daniel Dunn, Daniel Carrillo, Aisha Ace LaBeija, Javal Ghalil Minor, Naomi Haber, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Nizum Khan, Jon Laks, Kiara Chandler, Araceli Cruz, Nerdeen Kiswani. 
"Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!"
Tuesday 24 November 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!" forum.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Daisy Crispin, Omar Rashid, Daniel Dunn, Yhamir Chabur, Tafadar Sourov, Daniell RK MarleMao, Merv Blue, Luis Henriquez|Viejo Chuleta, Percy Lujan, Jacqueline Mendoza, Dan Cione, Sara Mustard, Greg Butterfield, Sam Aldailam, Ev Er In, Akram Guzman, Nizum Khan, Joe Catron, Jon Laks, Hasan İncedere, Sabin Rene Figaro, Marvin Balthezar, Dakem Roberts, Nerdeen Kiswani, Shirley Lopez, Kai Yang, Talii Malik, Fernanda Pardo, David Suker, Savanna Young-Jarboe.
RSCC Fist Up Fight Back NightShow
- Come celebrate with the RSCC with music, poetry, and raffle prizes. All donations go to the city-wide efforts of RSCC,
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Riha Nath, Shake Zula, Christian Almonte, Melody Gonzalez Diaz, Khush Kam-Au, Sabin Rene Figaro, Percy Lujan, Miguel Rodriguez, Tafadar Sourov, Travis Brown, Kevin Kang, Jade Valentina, Marisa Dos Santos, Michelle Natanzon, Tanzeem Shaneela, Meli LaSalle, Blake Winters, Jensine Sultana, Narish Singh, Dee Medellin Szsz, Shaktii Shaktii, Akin Haynes, Lenin F. Salazar, Khalil Vasquez, Jon Laks, Claudia Palacios, Kassem Nasser, Aldo Rafael Perez, Katrina Cortes, Nizum Khan, Danna Yessenia Mendoza Romero, Daniel Dunn, Alan Torres, Bunny Juarez, Regina Joseph, Aisha Ace LaBeija, Yaeli Flam, Shanise Simmonds, Joe Catron, Jan Makovec, Javal Ghalil Minor, Alexandra Leston, Daniell RK MarleMao, Robert Lorenzo, Sol Borja, Xsavier Daniels, Ramsey Lovesramen, Ajay Henderson, Tyler Albertario, Freddy Gee, Katherine Vasquez, Kenia Rodriguez, Hancy Martinez, Rey Valentin, Adam Koren-Roth, Sara Mustard, Karen Abraham-Garcia, Cathy Rojas, Nicole Bugarin, Kim Morales, Margaret D'Poet, Carol Karimah, Nicole Komissarenko, Akash Rahman, Daisy Crispin.
RSCC Winter Retreat, 2016
Attendees of the First Day of the January 2016 Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Winter Retreat included Jon Laks, Melody Gonzalez Diaz, Ramsey Lovesramen, Karen Abraham-Garcia, Daisy Crispin, Omar Rashid, Michael Bellamy, Nicole Bugarin, Far Han and Meli LaSalle.
- http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fundraiser-and-Open-Mic-Three-Years-in-the-Stuggle RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle]
- vent in New York Hunter College West Building Cafeteria (Green Room) Wednesday 11 March 2015
- Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-LEFT-FORUM-The-Student-Movement-in-NYC Wherevent LEFT FORUM: The Student Movement in NYC]
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-LGBTQIA-StudyE Whenever "RSCC LGBTQIA Study]
- Wherevent Refugees welcome! Fascists are not!
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fist-Up-Fight-Back-NightShow Whenever RSCC Fist Up Fight Back NightShow]
- FB Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee January 22 ·First Day of the RSCC Winter Retreat COMPLETE!