Kimi Lee is a Oakland activist.
- Studied at UC Davis
- Went to St. Rose Academy, San Francisco
Seed the Vote
Some of the individuals supporting this project (organizations listed for identification purposes only):
- Jason Negron-Gonzales
- Emily Lee, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Max Elbaum, Organizing Upgrade
- Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Organizing Upgrade
- Kimi Lee, Bay Rising Action
- Lara Kiswani, Arab Resource and Organizing Center
- Jill Shenker, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Michelle Foy, Liberation Road
- Sarah Jarmon, Liberation Road
- Lindsay Imai-Hong, parent activist
- Zachary Norris, Ella Baker Center
- Adam Gold, Center for Popular Democracy Action
- Rose Mendelsohn, Bay Resistance
Kimi Lee supports Black Lives Matter.
Movement Strategy Center
- In the growing resistance to capitalism within the United States, many white activists consider Seattle as the "beginning of a movement" and gauge anti-capitalist work using Seattle as the measuring stick.
Special thanks to "Chris Dixon, Sonja Sivesind, Alan Rausch, and Therese Saliba for their feedback on this article. Thanks to Trevor Baumgartner, Jennica Born, Lydia Cabasco, Chris Crass, Stephanie Guilloud, Hop Hopkins, Kimi Lee, and Scott Winn, for the discussions that helped flesh out these ideas".
- Charlotte Chang
- Chyanne Chen
- Kim Geron
- Stacy Kono
- Kimi Lee
- Katie Yue-Sum Li
- Arthur Liou
- Eric Shih
- Pam Tau Lee
Nikki Fortunato Bas 4 Oakland April 21, 2018.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Kimi Lee.