- Studied at San Francisco State University
- Studied at UC Davis
Lara Kiswani February 17 2020.
Building a Movement to Stop the War
Building a Movement to Stop the War February 5, 2020
Islamic Cultural Center of Northern California (ICCNC) 1433 Madison St. Oakland, CA.
Featured speakers include:
- Yousef Baker (Iraqi Transnational Collective)
- Clare Bayard (Catalyst Project)
- Lara Kiswani (Arab Resource & Organizing Center)
- Chris Lymbertos (Arab Resource & Organizing Center)
- Rhonda Ramiro (BAYAN USA)
Seed the Vote
Some of the individuals supporting this project (organizations listed for identification purposes only):
- Jason Negron-Gonzales
- Emily Lee, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Max Elbaum, Organizing Upgrade
- Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Organizing Upgrade
- Kimi Lee, Bay Rising Action
- Lara Kiswani, Arab Resource and Organizing Center
- Jill Shenker, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Michelle Foy, Liberation Road
- Sarah Jarmon, Liberation Road
- Lindsay Imai-Hong, parent activist
- Zachary Norris, Ella Baker Center
- Adam Gold, Center for Popular Democracy Action
- Rose Mendelsohn, Bay Resistance
"Palestine Solidarity Activism on Campus"
"Palestine Solidarity Activism on Campus" Presentation at Conference of the Palestine Solidarity Movement, New Brunswick, NJ, October 11, 2003.
Block the Boat
Lara Kiswani October 2, 2014;
https://www.facebook.com/events/1447374682195857/ — with Jacqueline B. Husary, Ramsey El-qare, Lina Ereikat, Manal Abusneineh, Hassan Fouda, Jamie Elmasu, Farah S. Bullara, Lisa Tiny Gray-Garcia, Lulu Palestina, Kristian Davis Bailey, Wael Buhaissy, Leslie Dreyer, Nora Barrows-Friedman, Mohammed Harun Arsalai, Eyad Kay, David Langstaff, Bridget Anne, Josh Warren-White, Ateyeh Ateyeh, Sanyika Bryant, Frank Lara, Sharif Zakout, Nada Elia, Lily AH, Christopher Yepez, Naima Grace Shalhoub, Reem Assil, Emanne DjEmancipacion, Rama Ali Kased, Nidal Elkhairy, Aliya Karmali, Lina Baroudi, Chris Gazaleh, Samia Shoman, Dunya 'Alwan, Yaya Moustafa, Yousef Abudayyeh, Sam Ayesh, Block the Boat for Gaza, AYO-Arab Youth Organization and AROC: Arab Resource & Organizing Center.
Blocked the Boat
Lara Kiswani August 18, 2014:
Dunya 'Alwan — with Sabiha Basrai, Sami Kitmitto, Sanyika Bryant, Kristian Davis Bailey, Sara Kershnar, Frank Lara, Terry Valen, Rama Ali Kased, Bridget Anne, Farah S. Bullara, Lisa Tiny Gray-Garcia, Raphael Cohen, Cee El-el, Spenta Kandawalla, Emanne DjEmancipacion, Wael Buhaissy, Kate Jessica Raphael, Toby Kramer, Nadeen Ali, Yaya Moustafa, Micah Bazant, Dunya 'Alwan, Eyad Kay, Mohamed Shaikh, Terri Kay, Isaac Leviathon, Diana Galbraith, Ramsey El-qare, Samantha Levens, Lina Baroudi, Leslie Dreyer, David Langstaff, Melanie Cervantes, Reem Assil, Nidal Elkhairy, Sam Ayesh, Clare Bayard, Sharif Zakout, Aliya Karmali, Jack Stephens, Block the Boat for Gaza, AROC: Arab Resource & Organizing Center and AYO-Arab Youth Organization.
"Migrant Rights in a Hostile Climate: From Border Wars to Ecological Justice"
Fruitvale Senior Center Wednesday 27 January 2016, "Migrant Rights in a Hostile Climate: From Border Wars to Ecological Justice" organized by Movement Generation.
- Kitzia Esteva from Causa Justa/Just Cause
- Devonte Jackson from Black Alliance for Just Immigration
- Lara Kiswani from Arab Resource and Organizing Center
Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Vivian Yi Huang, Ellen Choy, Carolina Prado, Paul Bubblehouse, Jessica Cook, Eli Isaacs, M. Solis Whelan, Megan Zapanta, Josh Cadji, Yosimar Reyes, Josh Healey, Mateo Nube, Lulu Palestina, Maria Alejandra Escalante, Espejo Ahumado, Erika Minkowsky, Layidua Salazar, Lara Kiswani, Nicolas Gonzalez Medina, Paul Bissember, Jacky Rivera, Alvina Wong, Zachariah Barghouti, Kelly Lou Densmore, Gerardo Omar Marin, Gerardo Omar Marin, Sharif Zakout, Micah Bazant, Terri Kay, Isaac Lev, Scott Parkin, Pulga Autonoma, Cayden Mak, Katina Castillo, Shiva Patel, Aimee Molina Cuellar, Luna Giulianna Reiley, Brooke Anderson.
Community defense in the time of Trump
Fernando Marti January 14, 2017.