EVERYTHING IS ON THE LINE
Liberation Road October 1 2020;
EVERYTHING IS ON THE LINE: hear from our grassroots partners in Arizona, Florida and Pennsylvania about what's happening on the ground and what it's going to take for us to defeat Trump and build our movements during the final 30 days.
Jordan King Pennsylvania Stands Up, Andrea Mercado The New Florida Majority, Claire, Shaw San Liu, Beatriz Herrera, Abril Gallardo Cervera, Ricardo Zamudio Guillen LUCHA , Jill Shenker, Izzy Lyew, Idania Ramirez, Tharron.
Seed the Vote
Some of the individuals supporting this project (organizations listed for identification purposes only):
- Jason Negron-Gonzales
- Emily Lee, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Max Elbaum, Organizing Upgrade
- Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Organizing Upgrade
- Kimi Lee, Bay Rising Action
- Lara Kiswani, Arab Resource and Organizing Center
- Jill Shenker, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Michelle Foy, Liberation Road
- Sarah Jarmon, Liberation Road
- Lindsay Imai-Hong, parent activist
- Zachary Norris, Ella Baker Center
- Adam Gold, Center for Popular Democracy Action
- Rose Mendelsohn, Bay Resistance
Jill Shenker Marh 8 2017.
In 2007 Jill Shenker was listed on the DataCenter's annual report as a donor to the organization. The Oakland, California based DataCenter is widely regarded as the intellegence wing of the United States Left and has close ties to Cuba.
For May Day and Beyond
Open Letter to White Communities
- In the past month, five million people, mostly immigrants of color, have mobilized for justice and are making history, flooding the streets in unprecedented numbers. Meanwhile, the most visible participation by white people is coming from the racist and right wing leaders who are defining and dominating the debate in the Federal government and in the news, radio and opinion pages. Where are the voices of anti-racist white people in this crucial moment, when the worst anti-immigrant legislation in decades is still poised to drop?
Signatories included Jill Shenker, San Francisco Day Labor Program Women’s Collective/La Raza Centro Legal. 
National Domestic Workers Alliance
National Domestic Workers Alliance August 21, 2012 ·
With Ai-jen Poo, Guillermina Castellanos, Maria Hernandez, Andrea Lee, Stephanie St. Clair, Jill Shenker, Barbara Young, Perla Placencia, Jodeen Olguin-Tayler, Irasema Cavazos, Mujeres Unidas y Activas (MUA) and California Domestic Workers Coalition.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Jill Shenker.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those saying they would attend, on Facebook included Jill Shenker.