- 1 Activism
- 2 Panel on 2020 democratic primaries
- 3 Seed the Vote
- 4 Center for Political Education
- 5 Youth Empowerment Center leaders
- 6 War Times
- 7 SOUL
- 8 "Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
- 9 Ear to the Ground Project
- 10 Mario Yedidia event
- 11 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 12 The Left We Want to Build: Breaking Out of the Margins
- 13 Inside/Outside Project
- 14 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 15 Bay Area Rising!
- 16 References
In January 1997, Adam Gold was co-founder and executive director of C-Beyond.
In 1998 the Center for Political Education in San Francisco helda panel discussion "Where are White Activists in the Fight Against Racism?" Panellists were Harmony Goldberg, SOUL-on the Mumia Abu-Jamal Campaign, Jo Hirschman, Police Watch-on Police Brutality, Adam Gold, C-Beyond on organizing in the suburbs. It was facilitated by Ilana Berger, POWER.
Panel on 2020 democratic primaries
Organizing Upgrade February 21 2020.
Join Organizing Upgrade for a live panel discussion on the 2020 democratic primaries, hosted by Rishi Awatramani and Adam Gold, featuring left organizers Laurel Wales, Cliff Albright, Jaisal Noor, Shawn Sebastian, Tracey Corder and more!
Seed the Vote
Some of the individuals supporting this project (organizations listed for identification purposes only):
- Jason Negron-Gonzales
- Emily Lee, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Max Elbaum, Organizing Upgrade
- Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Organizing Upgrade
- Kimi Lee, Bay Rising Action
- Lara Kiswani, Arab Resource and Organizing Center
- Jill Shenker, San Francisco Rising Action Fund
- Michelle Foy, Liberation Road
- Sarah Jarmon, Liberation Road
- Lindsay Imai-Hong, parent activist
- Zachary Norris, Ella Baker Center
- Adam Gold, Center for Popular Democracy Action
- Rose Mendelsohn, Bay Resistance
Center for Political Education
In 1999, a panel discussion entitled "Where are White Activists in the Fight Against Racism?" was composed of speakers Harmony Goldberg, SOUL; who spoke on the Mumia Abu-Jamal Campaign; Jo Hirschman of Police Watch who spoke on Police Brutality; and Adam Gold, of C-Beyond who spoke on organizing in the suburbs. These talks were facilitated by Ilana Berger, of POWER who gave a talk entitled "The Early Marxist View on Housing: How Relevant is it Today?" at this meeting. The talks were sponsored by the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism linked organization, the Center for Political Education.
Youth Empowerment Center leaders
For the 2003 financial year Youth Empowerment Center officers were Harmony Goldberg, Chair/Program Director, Cindy Wiesner, Secretary, Adam Gold, Treasurer Jason McBriarty, Director, Lateefah Simon, Director, Rona Fernandez, Executive Director.
- The pilot issue of War Times, a new biweekly newspaper opposing the "war on terrorism," will roll off the press on February 14... Featuring an exclusive interview with Danny Glover and a letter to President Bush from Nobel Peace Prize winner Rigoberta Menchu, the premier of this bilingual, free publication will be distributed in several dozen cities across the country.
Serving on the War Times Organizing Committee were;
Adam Gold, STORM
Adam Gold received technical assistance from SOUL when he foundeda white youth group to combat racism in Contra Costa County. Later, he went to work as a fund-raiser for the Youth Empowerment Center and was elected treasurer of its board of directors.
"Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
An Open Letter to Men Committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area - Calling on Men in the Bay Area to Stand Up for Reproductive Justice.
- On January 22nd, the right-wing anti-choice movement will be coming to San Francisco to shout their anti-human rights, anti-woman message in the streets. At this time when women's rights to abortion are being challenged by the Bush administration and questioned in the Democratic party, it is crucial that we as men join the sisters organizing in opposition to this right-wing march and say: REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE FOR ALL! 
Signatories included Adam Gold, Executive Director, Causa Justa/Just Cause Oakland .
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Adam Gold was among those on the list. 
Mario Yedidia event
Chelsea Boilard March 18, 2016 ·
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Adam Gold.
The Left We Want to Build: Breaking Out of the Margins
In June 2017, Adam Gold LeftRoots signed the letter The Left We Want to Build: Breaking Out of the Margins.
Fighting Trump and Building the Left, from the Left Inside/Outside Project
- But it’s also an exciting time to be part of the U.S. left. We have momentum on all the levels we have to work on, and more energy for these efforts than we have seen in decades. We take the inspiration from the examples listed above, and recognize that our main challenge is bringing our work to scales that will be able to shift the balance of forces in the U.S. The Left Inside/Outside Project formed out of a common feeling that U.S. politics after Trump required both serious engagement with electoral politics and a left that could work collaboratively to build on our existing strengths. Twenty months later, we still believe this: our commitment is to work ever more closely together with this vision, to learn from one another, build on our most advanced experiences, and build a more unified and effective socialist movement that is in this fight for the long haul.
Signatories included Adam Gold, LeftRoots.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Adam Gold.
Bay Area Rising!
Chelsea Boilard March 20, 2015 ·
Bay Area Rising Alliance #building #wearethechange — with Robbie Clark, Christine Tervalon-Garrett, Esperanza Tervalon-Garrett, Jahmese Kathleen Myres, Jessamyn Sabbag, Adam Gold, Fabiana Ochoa, Neva Walker, N'Tanya Lee, Antonio Diaz, Maria Poblet, Emily Ja-ming Lee, Ayoka Turner, Timmy Lu, Linda Lee and Mario Yedidia.
- Center for Political Education website: Past Classes (1998 - 2007)
- WAR TIMES January 29, 2002
- Indymedia, Santa Cruz Indymedia | Health, Housing, and Public Services | Womyn An Open Letter to Men committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area by Rishi Awatramani and Chris Crass Friday Jan 14th, 2005 4:48 PM
- Ear to the Ground, About, accessed Nov. 12, 2015
- FB Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing Went 109