- 1 Davis DSAers
- 2 YDS contact
- 3 2013 DSA leadership
- 4 Davis Democratic Socialist
- 5 DSA Leaders
- 6 Bera connection
- 7 Sacramento DSA
- 8 Democratic Socialism 101
- 9 DSA Healthcare Rally
- 10 Green Socialist Caucus
- 11 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 12 Building the Bass! 🌹🎶 DSA Musicians
- 13 DSA Dank PDF Stash
- 14 Flag Caucus
- 15 18th Annual Cesar Chavez March and Rally
- 16 Members
- 17 James Connolly Caucus
- 18 Comrades
- 19 References
David Roddy is a California activist.
Davis Democratic Socialists April 12, 2012 · L to R Brett Lemke, Maxx Bartko, David Roddy (Fearless Leader), Crystal, and Teresa Ruark at Occupy The Capitol. The Davis YDS endorsed the “March On March” actions March 1-5, and in conjunction with Occupy Davis, and Occupy UCD, helped put together the Funeral For Public Education, which kicked off a series of events that led to the occupation of the Sacramento, CA capitol on Lobby Day.
2013 DSA leadership
National Political Committee
- Jared Abbott, Philadelphia
- Theresa Alt, Ithaca
- David Duhalde, Boston
- Stuart Elliott, Wichita
- Amber A’Lee Frost, New York City
- Paul Garver, Boston
- David Green, Detroit
- Jose Gutierrez, Washington, D.C.
- Barbara Joye, Atlanta
- Simone Morgen, Columbus
- Maxine Phillips, New York City
- David Roddy, Sacramento
- Joseph Schwartz, Philadelphia
- Peg Strobel, Chicago
- Alex Deane and Matthew Porter, as co-chairs of the Young Democratic Socialists share a vote on the NPC. 
Davis Democratic Socialist
Davis Democratic Socialists November 21, 2013 ·
Sacramento Valley Democratic Socialists of America held a general membership meeting Sept 22, 2014 and elected an executive committee..
- Co-chairs:Mike Israel, Andee Sunderland
- Rebecca Marquez-Hernandez, Secretary/Treasurer
- Richard Rafael-Tedford, membership coordinator
- David Roddy, NPC representative
- Organizers:Duane Campbell,Shelley Koonse, Jim Middleton
Some of the Amador County residents who participated in the We Are One rally in Sacramento on Monday the 4th, 2011 were David Roddy and Mike Israel , Nora Coryell and Mike Pulskamp, and Janet Kendig, along with several others.
- Ami Bera recognized us and stopped by to chat about his new campaign to defeat Dan Lungren and the need for solidarity amongst workers around the country. 
In 2016 David Roddy was a member of Sacramento Democratic Socialists of America. He signed the Give The People What They Want: DSA Members on 2016 and Beyond letter.
Democratic Socialism 101
Democratic Socialism 101: Building a Political Revolution.
4799 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, Saturday 27 February 2016, 11:00 Organized by : Democratic Socialists of America, Sacramento Fighting against privatization, austerity, and brutality in California's capital city. Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Linda Ann, Chels Wright, Kevin Carter, Adam Peichoto, Ian Lee, David Roddy, Mike Israel.
DSA Healthcare Rally
Phillip Kim with Shane Brinton and David Roddy, Jonah Paul, .Annabel Vera, Shirley Toy, Ellen Mack, April Ford, Mel Ody, David Hildebrand, Alyssa De La Rosa, Ian Lee, Andee Sunderland, Eric Sunderland, Sandra Delgadillo Kearns, Russell Rawlings.
April 11 2017· Sacramento, CA ·
- Mark your calendar for Wed. April 26, 11am! Sacramento Rally & Senate Health Cmte Hearing-SB 562's 1st Vote! If you support single payer / healthcare for all, we need hundreds of people there to make sure that the Senate Health Committee votes in favor of SB.
Green Socialist Caucus
Democratic Socialists of America, Green Socialist Caucus members, as of June 28 2017, included David Roddy.
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
Building the Bass! 🌹🎶 DSA Musicians
DSA Dank PDF Stash
18th Annual Cesar Chavez March and Rally
Phillip Kim March 31, 2018 ·
Healthcare, housing, union rights! Si se puede! — attending 18th Annual Cesar Chavez March and Rally with Robert Coplin, Jonah Paul, Sam Lieu, Ceolsige Brewer, David Roddy, Ian Lee, Alyssa Kang and Mel Ody at Southside Park Pool.
- John Shaban, Created group on October 10, 2017
- Russell Rawlings, Director of Advocacy Services at Resources for Independent Living
- Michelle Pariset, Elected Delegate, 7th Assembly District at California Democratic Party
- Jamie Thompson, Regional Director at SEIU Local 2015
- Shane Brinton, Statewide Field Organizing Coordinator at UC Student-Workers Union - UAW Local 2865
- Andee Sunderland, Mills College
- Jovana Fajardo, Director at Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment - ACCE South Sacramento
- David Roddy, Sacramento, California
- Phillip Kim, Community Organizer at California Nurses Association
James Connolly Caucus
Democratic Socialists of America James Connolly Caucus closed Facebook group, accessed June 7, 2018;
Members included David Roddy.
Cori Ring-Martinez February 21 2019·
- anchorunion #AnchoredinSF #unionstrong!!! — with Monique Calhoun, Alyssa De La Rosa, David Roddy and Connie Ann.
- DSA chapters page, accessed March 17, 2012
- DSA website, accessed November 18, 2013
- 22, 2014 DSA Sacramento held a general membership meeting this morning and elected an executive committee
- The Pine Tree Net,Posted by: Kim_Hamilton on 04/05/2011 02:53 PM Updated by: Kim_Hamilton on 04/05/2011 02:54 PM
- Democratic Socialism 101: Building a Political Revolution