Eric Sunderland is a Sacramento activist.
Darrow Sprague December 9, 2016 ·
"Progressive" Kimberly Ellis supporters
Andrew Scot Becker May 20, 2017:
✊✊✊ #KimberlyIsWithUs ✊✊✊ — with Terry Schanz, Orlando Fuentes, Alan Haffa, Kimberly Ellis, Maria Estrada, Kerri Asbury, Andres Ramos, Eric Sunderland, Phillip Kim, Derek S. Matthews, Joyce L.Childs, Alex Barrios, Karen Bernal, Amy Champ, Becky Chavez, Maria Grijalva, Brandon Harami, Amar Shergill, Kevin Lourens and Desiree Bates Rojas at Sacramento Convention Center Complex.
Endorsed Marcy Winograd
In 2006 Eric Sunderland, 5th AD of the California Democratic Party was a Delegate endorser of Marcy Winograd of the Los Angeles Progressive Democrats of America in her unsuccessful primary bid for the Democratic Party nomination 26th Congressional District in California
Ami Bera volunteers
- Dear River City Dems-
- Here is an opportunity to be involved with other Dems & support the election of Dr Ami Bera doing voter registration. Please see the email below for needed information. It's also a chance to wear your River City T-shirt.
- Let's elect Democrats to Congress,
- Glennda Campos
The email went to Eric Sunderland, and others.
Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento FB Discussion group
Wellstone Progressive Democrats of Sacramento FB Discussion group, as of August 8 2017;
- Zoe Kipping
- Joshua Cameron, Citrus Heights, California
- Earl Lagomarsino, Sacramento, California
- Milton Whaley, Owner-Operator at Singing Frog Farm
- Eric Sunderland, Sacramento, California
- Jillynn Molina
- John Bell, American River
- Karen Bernal, UNLV
- Bill Lackemacher, Sacramento, California
- Andee Sunderland, Mills College
- Phillip Kim, American River College
DSA Healthcare Rally
Phillip Kim with Shane Brinton and David Roddy, Jonah Paul, .Annabel Vera, Shirley Toy, Ellen Mack, April Ford, Mel Ody, David Hildebrand, Alyssa De La Rosa, Ian Lee, Andee Sunderland, Eric Sunderland, Sandra Delgadillo Kearns, Russell Rawlings.
April 11 2017· Sacramento, CA ·
- Mark your calendar for Wed. April 26, 11am! Sacramento Rally & Senate Health Cmte Hearing-SB 562's 1st Vote! If you support single payer / healthcare for all, we need hundreds of people there to make sure that the Senate Health Committee votes in favor of SB.