David Hildebrand is a U.S. Senate Candidate (CA) from Sacramento. According to David Hildebrand's Twitter account, he is a "Legislative Analyst," "former Staging Location Director for Sacramento for Bernie Sanders" and a Democratic Socialists of America member."
The following individuals are serving as the California Democratic Party Progressive Caucus’s executive board for the 2019-2021 term.
- Chair Amar Shergill
- Vice-Chair, Northern Region David Hildebrand
- Vice-Chair, Central Region Manuel Zapata
- Vice-Chair, Southern Region Susie Shannon
- Treasurer Kevin Lourens
- Secretary Lauren Bier
- Parliamentarian Emma Jenson
- Communications & Social Media Officer Rico Franco
- Officer-at-Large Jovanka Beckles
- Officer-at-Large Zach Denney
DSA Healthcare Rally
Phillip Kim with Shane Brinton and David Roddy, Jonah Paul, .Annabel Vera, Shirley Toy, Ellen Mack, April Ford, Mel Ody, David Hildebrand, Alyssa De La Rosa, Ian Lee, Andee Sunderland, Eric Sunderland, Sandra Delgadillo Kearns, Russell Rawlings.
April 11 2017· Sacramento, CA ·
- Mark your calendar for Wed. April 26, 11am! Sacramento Rally & Senate Health Cmte Hearing-SB 562's 1st Vote! If you support single payer / healthcare for all, we need hundreds of people there to make sure that the Senate Health Committee votes in favor of SB.
DSA Facebook group
Members of the California Democratic Socialists of America, statewide Facebook group, as of March 16, 2017 included David Hildebrand.
Socialist Feminists (DSA) Facebook page
Democratic Socialists of America, Fresno, CA Chapter May 23 ·
At our May 20th meeting, we endorsed candidates for statewide and federal office. Congratulations to all endorsees!
- Gayle McLaughlin, for California Lieutenant Governor - VOTE JUNE 5
- CT Weber, Secretary of State
- David Hildebrand, for U.S. Senate
- Roza Calderon, for Congress 2018
- Adrian Rivera, Fresno County Clerk
- Viva Islas, Fresno City Council, District 7
DSA in CDP member
Democratic Socialists of America, Sacramento February 13 2019·
Our #Medicare4All Barnstorm was a huge success last night! We organized nearly 100 people into 20 canvass events around the Sacramento region. New M4A bill co-sponsors incoming!