- 1 Metro-DC DSA steering committee
- 2 2013 DSA leadership
- 3 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 4 Green Socialist Caucus
- 5 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 6 Metro DC DSA Public Facbook group
- 7 Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 8 DSA North Star
- 9 Toward Radical Democracy
- 10 Socialist Majority Caucus
- 11 References
Metro-DC DSA steering committee
Metro-DC DSA elected a new steering committee at its May 2015 membership meeting, a roughly annual turnover with continuity. Returning were committee members Jose Gutierrez (co-chair), Andy Feeney, Ingrid Goldstrom, Bryan Kovalick and Kurt Stand. Returning also is former SC member Dr. Carolyn Byerly. New to the SC was Jonathan Phipps, a national member and activist living in suburban Baltimore who said he will spend considerable time getting a covalent Baltimore-area local under way with support from both national DSA and the Metro-DC local.
2013 DSA leadership
National Political Committee
- Jared Abbott, Philadelphia
- Theresa Alt, Ithaca
- David Duhalde, Boston
- Stuart Elliott, Wichita
- Amber A’Lee Frost, New York City
- Paul Garver, Boston
- David Green, Detroit
- Jose Gutierrez, Washington, D.C.
- Barbara Joye, Atlanta
- Simone Morgen, Columbus
- Maxine Phillips, New York City
- David Roddy, Sacramento
- Joseph Schwartz, Philadelphia
- Peg Strobel, Chicago
- Alex Deane and Matthew Porter, as co-chairs of the Young Democratic Socialists share a vote on the NPC. 
DSA 2016 leadership
The 2016-17 Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee elected members are: Jared Abbott, Hope Adair, Theresa Alt, David Green, Jose Gutierrez, Elizabeth Henderson, Frank Llewellyn, Sean Monahan, Simone Morgen, Brandon Payton-Carrillo, Joseph Schwartz, Peg Strobel and Russell Weiss-Irwin. The convention also voted to add two new honorary vice chairs: Deborah Meier and Bhaskar Sunkara. 
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
Green Socialist Caucus
Democratic Socialists of America, Green Socialist Caucus closed Facebook group members, as of June 28 2017, included Jose Gutierrez.
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
Metro DC DSA Public Facbook group
- David Duhalde, Deputy Director at Democratic Socialists of America
- Allen Firouz, University of South Florida
- Woody Woodruff, Works at Self Deployed
- Evan Williams Ottenfeld, Indiana University (Bloomington)
- Austin Kendall, Education assistant at Transportation Communications International Union
- Jose Gutierrez, Washington, District of Columbia
- Gareth Sparks, Works at Leadership Directories
Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
We Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was a 2018 letter signed by several Democratic Socialists of America members mainly from the DSA North Star in response to attacks on Ocasio-Cortez over remarks she made on Palestine.
- A recent petition circulated by some DSA members criticizes Ocasio-Cortez for supporting a two state solution to the Palestine-Israel question and not aligning with a long list of demands regarding Palestine and Israel. Should Ocasio-Cortez fail to agree with this list of demands, the petitioners are calling for DSA to revoke her endorsement. These attacks on Ocasio-Cortez have come despite the fact that she has staked out positions which will make her one of the strongest advocates of Palestinian rights and self-determination in Congress.
- We stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The position she has taken on Israel and Palestine are principled stances, worthy of a democratic socialist, in its recognition of both Palestinian humanity and rights and Israeli humanity and rights. On this issue, as many, she will be a voice for the voiceless in Congress.
Signatures included Jose Gutierrez.
DSA North Star
In 2018 Jose Gutierrez was an original signatory of the DSA North Star founding principles statement.
Toward Radical Democracy
Toward Radical Democracy was a 2018 "Proposal for Internal Voting Reform in Boston DSA".
- If you would like to sign on in support of this proposal, please click here. To date, over 100 members of Boston DSA have endorsed it. We also welcome support from DSA comrades in other chapters.
Signatories also included non Boston comrades such as Jose Gutierrez.