- Studied at DePaul University
- Studied at Just Food
- Studied Psychology/Biotechnology at Pennsylvania State University
- Teacher at generative somatics
- Teaching Fellow at Black Organizing for Leadership and Dignity
- Founder and Director at Harriet's Apothecary
- Founder at Beatbox Botanicals
- Former Jessica Eve Patt Fellow at Chicago Foundation for Women
- Former Board Member at Chicago Freedom School
- Former Social Change Initiatives Coordinator at Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
- Former Faculty at Sadie Nash Leadership Project
"A letter from the movement to the movement'
In September 2019 Adaku Utah was one of 100 black leaders, many affiliated with Liberation Road who signed A letter from the movement to the movement defending Maurice Moe Mitchell and Nelini Stamp of the Working Families Party for endorsing Elizabeth Warren instead of Bernie Sanders for the Democratic Party presidential nomination.
Civil Liberties and Public Policy
"Somatic transformation" comrades
Sendolo Diaminah September 7, 2016 ·
- With Sumitra Rajkumar, Sabeen Shaiq, Staci Kay Haines, Xochitl Bervera, Danielle Feris, Liu Hoi-Man, Nathaniel Shara, Prentis Patrice Hemphill, Dmorgan Feris, Spenta Kandawalla, Vassilisa Johri, Sue Kuyper, Fayza Be, Adrienne Maree Brown, MamaLisa Thomas-Adeyemo, Briana Herman-Brand, Mark-Anthony Johnson, Adaku Utah, Lara Barth, Donaji Lona, Jay Conui, Angelica Otero, Paola Tisker Laird, Denise Perry, Alta Starr, Tina Bartolome, Jen Soriano and David Treleaven.
""Introduction to Black feminism"
Tuesday, August 15 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group.
Sendolo Diaminah August 15, 2017;
- Black people! Tonight my beloved sister Adrienne Maree Brown is leading a web discussion about Black Feminism as part of a series of Black August political education sessions hosted by Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, Freedom Road Socialist Organization, and BOLD.
Those invited on Facebook included Adaku Utah.
Black Ideological Struggle Webinar
Black Ideological Struggle: Radical, Liberal, Conservative Public · Hosted by Sendolo Diaminah and Cazembe Jackson
Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group
- Join Sendolo Diaminah for a conversation about why Black radicals can and must learn how to effectively engage liberal and conservative ideologies among our people.
- September 2, 2017. Hey family! Here is the final recording from the Black August webinars! Sendolo Diaminah took lots of patience and creativity breaking down Black Ideological Struggle for us.
Those invited Invited on Facebook included Adaku Utah.
Sendolo Diaminah February 1 2018
- Hey Black organizers & those who love us: BOLD has re-opened our application period for Amandla, our organizer training program. We have just a few more slots we wanted to make available, so now is your chance if you missed the deadline!
Alicia Garza, Ajamu Dillahunt, Aaron Gamal, Whitney Maxey, Hashim Benford, Ociele Hawkins, Bryan Proffitt, Bennett D. Carpenter, Courtney Sebring, Cazembe Murphy Jackson, Reece Chenault, Charlene Carruthers, Chanelle Croxton, D’atra Jackson, Dove Kent, Fresco Steez DeLaflyy, Maria C. Fernandez, Aiden Riley Graham, Kaji Reyes, Laila Nur, Theo Luebke, Maria Poblet, N’Tanya Lee, Taliba O Njeri, Orisanmi Burton, Quinton Harper, Roberto Tijerina, Mary Hooks, Serena Sebring, Adaku Utah, Vanessa Moses, Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson, Thomas Wayne Walker, Jayanni Elizabeth, Jayda Rasberry, Amber Evans, Dara Cooper, Yotam Marom.