Taliba O Njeri
Template:TOCnestleft Taliba O Njeri
Movement for Black Lives Reparations Toolkit
The "primary authors" of the Movement for Black Lives Reparations toolkit were Andrea Ritchie, Deirdre Smith, Janetta Johnson, Jumoke Ifetayo, Marbre Stahly-Butts, Mariame Kaba, Montague Simmons, Nkechi Taifa, Rachel Herzing, Richard Wallace, and Taliba Obuya.
- We are also grateful for the vision, support, research, design, and feedback provided by Iman Young, Ash-Lee Henderson, Gina Clayton-Johnson, Karl Kumodzi, M. Adams, Mark Anthony Clayton-Johnson, Monifa Bandele, Thenjiwe McHarris, Mariame Kaba, Anneke Dunbar-Gronke, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor, Ky’eisha Penn, Micah Wiedemann, Justin Hansford, Leigh Goodmark, Joy Dodge, Dominique Zenani Barron, and Emma Toju Anna Uwejoma.
- "In the name of #QueenMotherMoore, on her 121st BIRTHDAY, The Movement for Black Lives is launching a toolkit to provide grounding and direction to the modern-day call for #Reparations. First, we honor and take the leadership of those who have been decades long in the work like Nkechi Taifa, Ron Daniels, Kwesi Jumoke Ifetayo, and many others. BIG shout out to Montague Simmons Marbre Stahly-Butts Andrea Ritchie Dara Cooper Richard Wallace Taliba O Njeri Mariame Kaba Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson Gina Clayton-Johnson Justin Hansford Iman Young Karl Kumodzi, all of the authors and editors, and EVERYONE on the M4BL Policy Table Thenjiwe Tameika McHarris Mervyn Marcano. #ReparationsNow #ReparationsHow - https://Bit.ly/reparationshow
Tonya Williams March 1, 2016 ·
""Introduction to Black feminism"
Tuesday, August 15 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group.
Sendolo Diaminah August 15, 2017;
- Black people! Tonight my beloved sister Adrienne Maree Brown is leading a web discussion about Black Feminism as part of a series of Black August political education sessions hosted by Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, Freedom Road Socialist Organization, and BOLD.
Those indicating they would attend on Facebook included Taliba O Njeri.
Sendolo Diaminah February 1 2018
- Hey Black organizers & those who love us: BOLD has re-opened our application period for Amandla, our organizer training program. We have just a few more slots we wanted to make available, so now is your chance if you missed the deadline!
Alicia Garza, Ajamu Dillahunt, Aaron Gamal, Whitney Maxey, Hashim Benford, Ociele Hawkins, Bryan Proffitt, Bennett D. Carpenter, Courtney Sebring, Cazembe Murphy Jackson, Reece Chenault, Charlene Carruthers, Chanelle Croxton, D’atra Jackson, Dove Kent, Fresco Steez DeLaflyy, Maria C. Fernandez, Aiden Riley Graham, Kaji Reyes, Laila Nur, Theo Luebke, Maria Poblet, N’Tanya Lee, Taliba O Njeri, Orisanmi Burton, Quinton Harper, Roberto Tijerina, Mary Hooks, Serena Sebring, Adaku Utah, Vanessa Moses, Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson, Thomas Wayne Walker, Jayanni Elizabeth, Jayda Rasberry, Amber Evans, Dara Cooper, Yotam Marom.
Black Ideological Struggle Webinar
Black Ideological Struggle: Radical, Liberal, Conservative Public · Hosted by Sendolo Diaminah and Cazembe Jackson
Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group
- Join Sendolo Diaminah for a conversation about why Black radicals can and must learn how to effectively engage liberal and conservative ideologies among our people.
- September 2, 2017. Hey family! Here is the final recording from the Black August webinars! Sendolo Diaminah took lots of patience and creativity breaking down Black Ideological Struggle for us.
Those invited Invited on Facebook included Taliba O Njeri.
- https://m4bl.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Reparations-Now-Toolkit-FINAL.pdf Movement for Black Lives Reparations Now Toolkit (accessed Sept 23 2020)]
- Facebook Post (accessed Sept 23 2020)