- 1 Education
- 2 Black Radical Congress
- 3 War Times
- 4 SONG
- 5 Institute for Southern Studies
- 6 Critical Resistance
- 7 FRSO
- 8 Health care rally
- 9 Kopkind Colony
- 10 Praxis Project
- 11 Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
- 12 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 13 OU Editoral Collective
- 14 References
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA International Studies, 1995 – 1997.
- College of Charleston, 1993 – 1995.
Black Radical Congress
At the June 1998 Black Radical Congress in Chicago, militants of an older generation were assigned to work with younger comrades.
- On Friday evening there was an inter-generational dialogue which was an attempt to blend an historical and contemporary review of the Black liberation struggle by means of older and younger activists interviewing one another.
Veteran activists Kathleen Cleaver, General Baker, Barbara Smith, Ahmed Rahman, Angela Davis and Nelson Peery were "paired up with younger activists" Van Jones, Kim Diehl, Kim Springer, Fanon Che Wilkins, Kashim Funny, and Quraysh Ali Lansana, respectively.
Endorsers of the project included Kim Diehl, co-director, Southerners On New Ground (SONG).
Co-Director Southerners On New Ground (SONG) 2000 – 2003.
Institute for Southern Studies
Research Director Institute for Southern Studies 1997 – 2000
Starting 2001, Kim Diehl was a Board Member of Critical Resistance.
Health care rally
- Hundreds Rally in Orlando for Quality Health Care – Pledge to Get the Job Done on Health Care Reform. Rally participants honor the late Senator Edward Kennedy and promise to make his dream of health care for all a reality. 
The Kopkind Colony Program Advisory Committee, as of 2015; The Kopkind Colony Honorary Board, as of 2015; Angela Ards, Fred Azcarate, Jennifer Berkshire, Pamela Bridgewater, Francis Calpotura, Margaret Cerullo, Tim Costello, Kim Diehl, Heidi Dorow, Scott Douglas, Theo Emery, Laura Flanders, Ku‘umeaaloha Gomes, Joe Grabarz, Jennifer Gordon, Pronita Gupta, Muna Hamzeh, Amber Hollibaugh, Mary Howell, Janine Jackson, Si Kahn, Robin D. G. Kelley, KipuKai Kuali‘i, Brad Lander, Eric Mann, Nikki Morse, Scot Nakagawa, Debbie Nathan, Amy Newell, Rev. James Orange, Robert Pollin, Verandah Porche, Luis Rodriguez, Deb Schwartz, Barbara Smith, Makani Themba-Nixon, Jerry Tucker
Kim Diehl, Communications Manager Praxis Project.
Kim helped build a healthcare workers union in Florida for seven years as Communications Coordinator at 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East. She is a former co-director of Southerners On New Ground and currently serves on the board of Critical Resistance. Kim's writings have appeared in Color Lines and Southern Exposure magazines and Outsiders Within: Writing on Transracial Adoption (South End Press).
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating they would attend, on Facebook included Kim Diehl.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Kim Diehl.
OU Editoral Collective
-  What next for the Black Radical Congress By Gerald Sanders, The Organizer, Summer 1998
- WAR TIMES January 29, 2002
- [ http://www.flaflcio.org/sites/default/files/13-press%20releases/13_Rally_Press_Relase_-_8-29-09.pdf Health Care for America Now!]
- Kopkind board, 2015
- Kopkind board, 2015
- Praxis Project staff 2016
- FB Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing Went 109