'Who Killed Travyon'
Stuart Desmond McIntyre July 31, 2013; ·
- Fantastic 'Who Killed Travyon' mass meeting last night at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church. I could feel the collective outrage and the collective conviction pulsing through the room. Ohio Student Association Molly Shack, James Hayes, Aramis Malachi-Ture Sundiata, Amber Evans, Natalie Yoon, Heather Otto, Ani Mwalimu, Clint Elmore...
October 4, 2013, as soon as the Zimmerman verdict came through, Ohio Student Association jumped into action. Ohio legislators had just introduced Stand Your Ground in Ohio, and they were putting on the fast-track.
- We organized a 500 person mass meeting > took 20 young leaders to DC for the MOW > hosted 3 organizing workshops on Power, Story of Self, and Non-vio...
With Stuart Desmond McIntyre, Alli Rigel, Nish Collins, MarShawn McCarrel, Natalie Yoon, Molly Shack, James Hayes, Amelia Hayes, Nakeya Walker, Malaya Lynch, Ed Bates, Ariel Miller, Alwiyah Shariff, Jennifer Sconyers, Aramis Malachi-Ture Sundiata, Prentiss Haney, Amaha Sellassie, Rachel Lee, Aricka Janay, Aliya Rahman and Joel Solow.
Ohio Student Association
January 2014, more than 50 young people from all across the state came to Columbus for the 1st retreat of the Ohio Student Association fellowship for Community Change. — with Stuart Desmond McIntyre , Emily Maher, Kelsey Deann, Stephanie J-Monay Yorgensen, Ilhan Dahir, Alwiyah Shariff, Aramis Malachi-Ture Sundiata, Geniro Dingle, Ryan Javery, Ronnette Jackson-Doane, Meg Hofmann, Molly Shack, James Hayes, Amelia Hayes, Malaya Lynch, Ariel Miller, Rachael Collyer, Renee Hagerty, Prentiss Haney, Megan Nicolle, Aricka Janay and Joel Solow.
Freedom Summer 2014
Amaha Sellassie June 7, 2014 ·
- With Audrianna Melisa Milton, Christa Preston Agiro, Molly Shack, Anoop Chunchu, Heather Atkinson, Stuart Desmond McIntyre, Mariah Johnson, Jarvis E. Clark, Malaya Lynch, Darsheel Kaur, Senya Oji-Njideka, Kip Holley, DaMareo Cooper, Mike Tyler, Richard Clay Dixon, Sistufara W. Muhammad, Christy Rogers, Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson, Rachel Lee, Megan Nicolle, Prentiss Haney, Criss Wilson, Cee Deezy, Anthony Brookshire, Kenneth A. Graham, Erica R. Bruton, Jacob Bauer, Christina Rowena, Brandon A. Whitehorn, Jamaica Siroky, Carl CJ Foster, Jovan Webster Tejumade, Alyssa Norman, Allante Booker, James Hayes, Mark Gavin, Sr., Erica Fields, Ndidi Achebe, Aramis Malachi-Ture Sundiata, Aricka Janay, Erin Evans, John Rogers, Marlon Shackelford and Joel Solow.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating they would attend, on Facebook included Molly Shack.
Ohio Organizing Collaborative
In July 2017 Ryan Kreaps, Prentiss Haney, Kevin O'Donnell, Justine Latiano, Zach Roberts, Lacey Elizabeth Hopkins, DaMareo Cooper, Molly Shack, Jasmine Ayres, Paul Graham,  were canvassers with the Ohio Organizing Collaborative.
"Prophetic voice for Ohio"
Molly Shack, Ohio Organizing Collaborative’s civic engagement director and also a lead organizer for Columbus People’s Partnership, which advocates for economic and racial equity in the capital city, said Ohio is particularly important because it plays an important role in forging the country’s path. But establishing strong community engagement depends on eliminating racial and class divisions that keep some Ohioans from coming together.
“The fact that we are a swing state; what happens here affects the whole country,” she said. “If we can establish a prophetic voice for Ohio, it is going to be heard and reverberate across the country.”
Ohio Organizing Collaborative Core Team
- Molly Shack, Civic Engagement Director Ohio Student Association, Midwest Academy, student organizing.