- Studied at Wright State University
- Studied at Sinclair Community College
- Former practicioner scholar at Kuyissa Community
- Worked at CAUX-Initiatives of Change Foundation
- Worked at Artistic Abilities
Comrades in protest
Amaha Sellassie January 28, 2013 ·
- With Damilola Aluko-Adebayo, Amirah Jasmine Nur Al-Gaheem, Amaris Snowden, Tanaka Mutiti Adam, Malaya Lynch, Lianne Miranda and Hasani Carter-Nze.
October 4, 2013, as soon as the Zimmerman verdict came through, Ohio Student Association jumped into action. Ohio legislators had just introduced Stand Your Ground in Ohio, and they were putting on the fast-track.
- We organized a 500 person mass meeting > took 20 young leaders to DC for the MOW > hosted 3 organizing workshops on Power, Story of Self, and Non-vio...
With Stuart Desmond McIntyre, Alli Rigel, Nish Collins, MarShawn McCarrel, Natalie Yoon, Molly Shack, James Hayes, Amelia Hayes, Nakeya Walker, Malaya Lynch, Ed Bates, Ariel Miller, Alwiyah Shariff, Jennifer Sconyers, Aramis Malachi-Ture Sundiata, Prentiss Haney, Amaha Sellassie, Rachel Lee, Aricka Janay, Aliya Rahman and Joel Solow.
Freedom Summer 2014
Amaha Sellassie June 7, 2014 ·
- With Audrianna Melisa Milton, Christa Preston Agiro, Molly Shack, Anoop Chunchu, Heather Atkinson, Stuart Desmond McIntyre, Mariah Johnson, Jarvis E. Clark, Malaya Lynch, Darsheel Kaur, Senya Oji-Njideka, Kip Holley, DaMareo Cooper, Mike Tyler, Richard Clay Dixon, Sistufara W. Muhammad, Christy Rogers, Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson, Rachel Lee, Megan Nicolle, Prentiss Haney, Criss Wilson, Cee Deezy, Anthony Brookshire, Kenneth A. Graham, Erica R. Bruton, Jacob Bauer, Christina Rowena, Brandon A. Whitehorn, Jamaica Siroky, Carl CJ Foster, Jovan Webster Tejumade, Alyssa Norman, Allante Booker, James Hayes, Mark Gavin, Sr., Erica Fields, Ndidi Achebe, Aramis Malachi-Ture Sundiata, Aricka Janay, Erin Evans, John Rogers, Marlon Shackelford and Joel Solow.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Amaha Sellassie.
MLK march planners
Amaha Sellassie December 17, 2016;
- With Ndidi Achebe, Erin Ritter, Colleen Kelsey, Corey Richardson, Erica Fields, Allante Jilayne, Zontaye Richardson, Naomi Renee Tellis and Scott Sliver.
Black Ideological Struggle Webinar
Black Ideological Struggle: Radical, Liberal, Conservative Public · Hosted by Sendolo Diaminah and Cazembe Jackson
Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Created for Black August Practice Group
- Join Sendolo Diaminah for a conversation about why Black radicals can and must learn how to effectively engage liberal and conservative ideologies among our people.
- September 2, 2017. Hey family! Here is the final recording from the Black August webinars! Sendolo Diaminah took lots of patience and creativity breaking down Black Ideological Struggle for us.
Those invited Invited on Facebook included Amaha Sellassie.