- 1 Education
- 2 DSA 2016 leadership
- 3 DSA Street marchers
- 4 2017 Executive
- 5 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 6 Democratic Socialists of Milwaukee Closed Facebook Group
- 7 DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
- 8 DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
- 9 Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 10 Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- 11 Southern Illinois DSA Public Group
- 12 References
- Hope Adair comes to Revunami with more than ten years of experience managing projects and processes for both for-profit companies and non-profit organizations, including The American Horticultural Society, Every Mother Counts, and the New York Foundling.
- Specializing in client information technology strategy, selection, and implementation needs with a strong focus on serving non-profits in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, and Washington DC, Hope has worked on a wide variety of national and international fundraising campaigns.
- Hope speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese, and she has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Virginia Tech.
- In her current role, Hope works closely with various clients on everything from data administration and hygiene to integration of systems and staff trainings.
Studied at Virginia Tech
DSA 2016 leadership
The 2016-17 Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee elected members are: Jared Abbott, Hope Adair, Theresa Alt, David Green, Jose Gutierrez, Elizabeth Henderson, Frank Llewellyn, Sean Monahan, Simone Morgen, Brandon Payton-Carrillo, Joseph Schwartz, Peg Strobel and Russell Weiss-Irwin. The convention also voted to add two new honorary vice chairs: Deborah Meier and Bhaskar Sunkara. 
DSA Street marchers
Metro Atlanta Democratic Socialists of America marching October 2015. ·
With Rebekah Joy, Daniel Hanley, Keith Beaver, Nina Dutton, Barbara Joye, Adam Cardo, Leon Clymore, Bob Caine, Travis Reid and Scott Brown, Hope Adair, Brandon Payton-Carrillo, Bob Wohlheuter, Steve Gill.
Chicago Democratic Socialists of America has staggered two year terms for its officers, but add in two vacancies among the officer positions and you have nearly a whole new crew selected at the June 17 membership convention. The meeting was held in the historic United Electrical Workers Hall at 37 S. Ashland in Chicago. Clara Alcott was elected female co-chair. Leonard Pierce was elected male co-chair. Hope Payton-Carrillo was elected secretary. Dele Balogun and Ramsin Canon will share the political education officer position (but only one vote). Peg Strobel remains as treasurer, that term ending next June.
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
Democratic Socialists of Milwaukee Closed Facebook Group
DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- This is the official Facebook group for Chicago DSA and its branches (South Side, Northside, and Oak Park)
Southern Illinois DSA Public Group
Members of the Southern Illinois Democratic Socialists of America Public Facebook Group, accessed April 23, 2018, included Hope Adair .