Elaine Luria (Virginia, District 2), won election in 2018.
Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol
The following members of congress were on the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol: Bennie Thompson (chair), Zoe Lofgren, Adam Schiff, Pete Aguilar, Stephanie Murphy, Jamie Raskin, Elaine Luria, Liz Cheney, and Adam Kinzinger.
Population Connection Donation
PowerPAC+ Top 10 Priority Districts to take back House in 2018
- Here are my recommendations for the top ten congressional district races to support to take back the House in 2018. To learn more about how I came up with this list, read my full explanation in my September 2018 column in The Nation magazine.
- CA-39 Gil Cisneros - OC Civic Engagement Table Action Fund
- CA-50 Ammar Campa-Najjar - Alliance San Diego Mobilization Fund
- GA-06 Lucy McBath - New Georgia Project
- GA-07 Carolyn Bourdeaux - New Georgia Project
- NM-02 Xochitl Torres Small - Organizers in the Land of Enchantment
- TX-07 Lizzie Pannill Fletcher - Texas Organizing Project
- TX-23 Gina Ortiz Jones - Texas Organizing Project
- TX-32 Colin Allred - Texas Organizing Project
- VA-02 Elaine Luria - New Virginia Majority
- VA-07 Abigail Spanberger - New Virginia Majority
- If you would prefer to donate to one source, the PAC that I have created, PowerPAC+, will be distributing resources between all of these organizations.
DSA pressure on Yemen Bill
IE DSA - Inland Empire Democratic Socialists of America July 8 2019.
URGENT: Tomorrow, Tuesday 7/9, the House Rules Committee will consider whether to allow a floor vote on Rep. Ro Khanna's legislation to end US participation in the Saudi-led war in Yemen (Amendment 339 to the National Defense Authorization Act.) The DSA International Committee urges members to call their reps in support.
The Congressional switchboard is 202-225-3121. You can say something like:
“I urge you to co-sponsor, speak out for and vote for the Khanna-Schiff amendment to end all U.S. participation in the Saudi-UAE war in Yemen. Yemeni kids' lives are hanging on your vote.”
Key Congress members — If your Rep is on this list, please contact them immediately and urge them to cosponsor Amendment 339:
Pelosi, Hoyer, Engel, Smith, Lieu, Nadler, Lowey, Jim Himes, Ted Deutch, Brad Sherman, Meeks, Bass, Connolly, Susan Davis, Jim McGovern, Langevin, Moulton, Gallego, Houlahan, Cicilline, Slotkin, Mikie Sherrill, Luria, Spanberger, Wild, Malinowski.