Xochitl Torres Small
Xochitl Torres Small (New Mexico 2), won election in 2018.
Population Connection Donation
PowerPAC+ Top 10 Priority Districts to take back House in 2018
- Here are my recommendations for the top ten congressional district races to support to take back the House in 2018. To learn more about how I came up with this list, read my full explanation in my September 2018 column in The Nation magazine.
- CA-39 Gil Cisneros - OC Civic Engagement Table Action Fund
- CA-50 Ammar Campa-Najjar - Alliance San Diego Mobilization Fund
- GA-06 Lucy McBath - New Georgia Project
- GA-07 Carolyn Bourdeaux - New Georgia Project
- NM-02 Xochitl Torres Small - Organizers in the Land of Enchantment
- TX-07 Lizzie Pannill Fletcher - Texas Organizing Project
- TX-23 Gina Ortiz Jones - Texas Organizing Project
- TX-32 Colin Allred - Texas Organizing Project
- VA-02 Elaine Luria - New Virginia Majority
- VA-07 Abigail Spanberger - New Virginia Majority
- If you would prefer to donate to one source, the PAC that I have created, PowerPAC+, will be distributing resources between all of these organizations.
OLE NewMexico support 2018.
Vote Common Good 2018 endorsements
Vote Common Good 2018 endorsements included Xochitl Torres Small.
Socialist Field Organizer
Luis Guerrero was Field Organizer in Dona Ana and Otero Counties for Senator Martin Heinrich’s re-election campaign, Michelle Lujan Grisham for Governor and Xochitl Torres Small for Congress (New Mexico 2nd Congressional District).
Coordinate volunteer recruitment, training, shift scheduling for volunteers and followed up. Met weekly goals and metrics to ensure success in this campaign.
Build and represent campaign at events, fundraisers, meet and greets, and other campaign related events. Often had to assist with set up, introductions, advancing, etc.
Effectively work with campaigns and coordinators from various Democratic races up and down the ticket.
Freshly elected Reps.-elect Lucy McBath of Georgia and Deb Haaland and Xochitl Torres Small of New Mexico attended the Democracy Alliance conference’s closing dinner on Friday night November 16 2018 in Washington DC.