"Cap the Rate and Raise the Wage!"
Progress Missouri May 6, 2012 · ·
This is what democracy looks like! More than 350,000 signatures submitted to the Missouri Secretary of State to Cap the Rate and Raise the Wage!
Did you and your friends sign the petitions? Tag the photo here! — with Frank Kovarik, Bob Minor, Derek Wetherell, Charlie Edelen IV, Eric Meyer, Montague Simmons, Joseph Anthony, Richard Von Glahn, Jim Kottmeyer, Jeff Ordower, Trista Soendker Nicholson, Caitlyn Adams, Cathy Sherwin, Matthew Patterson, Alexandra Townsend, Alyssa Soendker, Lara Granich, Mary Clemons, Wayne Brekhus, Robin Acree, James Powell, Julie Terbrock, Bradley Harmon, Aaron Burnett, Reese Erick Forbes, Jonathan Byrd, Amy Smoucha, Jimmy Lappe, David Martino, Lenny Jones, Mary Still, Eva Kathleen Schulte, Kim Clark, Jeanette Mott Oxford, Nancy Cross, Jeff Mazur, Dick Wilson, Brendan Smith, Roy Temple, Sarah Wood Martin, Adam J. Shriver, Phil Snider, A.J. Bockelman, Tianna Soendker and Shannon Duffy.
2015 JwJ leadership
Missouri Statewide Executive Board
- Nancy Cross, Labor Co-Chair SEIU 1 – Missouri Division
- Bradley Harmon, Labor Co-Chair CWA Local 6355/Missouri State Workers’ Union
- Tony Harris, Treasurer APWU Gateway DAL
- Jake Hummel, Labor Co-Chair Missouri AFL-CIO
- The Rev. Jim Hill, Faith Co-Chair Missouri Faith Voices
- Earline Jones, Community Co-Chair Alliance for Retired Americans
- Dr. Bob Minor, Kansas City JwJ Rep. The Fairness Project
- Jeb Morris, Recording Secretary Southeast Missouri Central Trades and Labor Council
- Jeanette Mott Oxford, Community Co-Chair Missouri Association for Social Welfare
- Rhonda Perry, Community Co-Chair Missouri Rural Crisis Center
- Joan Suarez, Community Co-Chair Missouri Immigrant and Refugee Advocates
- Julie Terbrock, St. Louis JwJ Rep Community Activist
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.