Lara Granich is a Missouri activist.
Vote No on Prop A/Missouri JwJ
Teresa Mithen Danieley August 7, 2018 ·
Protege of Mary Beth Maxwell
Lara Granich October 2, 2016 near St. Louis, MO ·
I’m so grateful to my friend and mentor Mary Beth Maxwell for bringing me along as she spoke at the HRC St. Louis 24Th Annual Dinner Party last night. It was wonderful to look back celebrate important victories like the defeat of SJR 39 in MO. But some powerful calls to action from leaders both local - Bill Donius - and national – like Alexandra Billings - about how important the presidential election will be. One step forward...NO steps back! — with Mary Beth Maxwell.
Rockwood Leadership Institute November 18, 2013 ·
We are proud to announce the 2013-14 Cross Movement Yearlong Fellows. They completed their first retreat a few weeks ago. Please join us in congratulating our new Cross Movement peeps!— with Sayre Reece, Amanda Devecka-Rinear, Nicole Berner, Mary Nicol, Lara Granich, Erica Smiley, Mehrdad Azemun, Jodeen Olguin-Tayler, Mariana Viturro and Bill Dempsey.
Xiomara Corpeno we are a good-looking, intelligent and fun bunch!
Lara Granich October 1, 2015 ·
These folks. The BEST! I'm so lucky to work with them. And I am so glad we could stop running around just long enough to spend a few days all together. #StaffRetreatSmiles #Grateful — with Martin Rafanan, Justin Marion Stein, Ashli Bolden, Charlie Edelen IV, Caitlyn Adams, Kristian Blackmon and Richard Von Glahn.
"Cap the Rate and Raise the Wage!"
Progress Missouri May 6, 2012 · ·
This is what democracy looks like! More than 350,000 signatures submitted to the Missouri Secretary of State to Cap the Rate and Raise the Wage!
Did you and your friends sign the petitions? Tag the photo here! — with Frank Kovarik, Bob Minor, Derek Wetherell, Charlie Edelen IV, Eric Meyer, Montague Simmons, Joseph Anthony, Richard Von Glahn, Jim Kottmeyer, Jeff Ordower, Trista Soendker Nicholson, Caitlyn Adams, Cathy Sherwin, Matthew Patterson, Alexandra Townsend, Alyssa Soendker, Lara Granich, Mary Clemons, Wayne Brekhus, Robin Acree, James Powell, Julie Terbrock, Bradley Harmon, Aaron Burnett, Reese Erick Forbes, Jonathan Byrd, Amy Smoucha, Jimmy Lappe, David Martino, Lenny Jones, Mary Still, Eva Kathleen Schulte, Kim Clark, Jeanette Mott Oxford, Nancy Cross, Jeff Mazur, Dick Wilson, Brendan Smith, Roy Temple, Sarah Wood Martin, Adam J. Shriver, Phil Snider, A.J. Bockelman, Tianna Soendker and Shannon Duffy.
St Louis comrades
Martin Rafanan August 9, 2011 ·
Jobs with Justice
Lara Granich was Missouri contact.
JwJ Staff, 2018
- Caitlyn Adams, Executive Director
- Kristian Blackmon, St. Louis Organizer
- Ashli Bolden, Civic Engagement Director
- Lara Granich, Director Emeritus
- Justin Stein, Organizing Director
- Richard Von Glahn, Policy Director
Communist Party event
- 17th Annual Hershel Walker ‘Peace & Justice’ Awards Breakfast Missouri/Kansas Friends of People’s Weekly World St Louis, MO April 25, Sat., 9:30 a.m.
- Keynote speaker: Margarida Jorge, Nat’l Field Dir HCAN (Health Care for America Now!). Awardees: Lara Granich, Exec Dir Missouri Jobs with Justice, Don Giljum, Bus Mgr Operating Engineers Local 148, VP of St. Louis Central Labor Council, Maida Coleman, former 5th Dist Sen & current candidate for mayor.
This is What Democracy Looks Like! GRO – Grass Roots Organizing Tenth Anniversary Gala Event, October 8, 2010, at the The Renaissance Grand Hotel St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis Host Committee;
- Laura Barrett, National Policy Director, Gamaliel Foundation
- Amy Blouin Executive Director, Missouri Budget Project
- John L. Bowman, Chief of Staff, Senator Robin Wright-Jones
- Nancy Cross, Vice President, Service Employee International Union Local 1
- Rita Days, Missouri State Senator
- Lara Granich, Executive Director, Missouri Jobs with Justice
- Reverend Ben Martin
- Jeanette Mott Oxford, Missouri Representative
- Tony Pecinovsky, People's World
- Rabbi Susan Talve, Central Reform Congregation
Nicholas James March 8, 2015 ·
Happy International Women's Day!
I would like to say thank you to all of the strong sisters, comrades, mothers, friends, workers, coworkers, activists, and all-around badasses in my life. Among others, Rebecca Bolte, Monica Stoutenborough, Julie Terbrock, Ashli Bolden, Ashley Johns, Sarah Souders, Sarah Harken, Sarah Michelson, Sarah Barraza, Sara Russert, Kara Lindsey, Jasmin Maurer, Courtney Hayes, Francine Vaccarino, Celina Della Croce, Cecilia Cuevas, Wendy Grew, Tabetha Harrison, Molly Renee Edwards, Alexandria Graff, Ashley Rose, Ashleigh Lynne Packard, Paula Jones, Megan Jallas Baker, Erin Dailey, Erin Patton, Twayna Thompson, Teresa Cardwell, Chandra Marshall, Tonya Sanders, Lauren O'Donnell, Kate Linder, Kimmy Drake, Kaitlin DeCero, JJ Lane, Rhonda Bruce, Alison Dreith, Stacia Mcclure-Blome, Lara Granich, Amber Skye Miller, Lavegan Loca, Holly Works, Kelli Klein, Kellie Willis, Amie Womack, Eva Hall, Reeny Costello, Adrienne Mann, Rossana Cambron, Taylor Crocker, Taylor Roush, Meg Olson, Claire Elizabeth, Tonia De Barros Barreto, Crystal Lashley, Melony Dorton, Anna Baker, Anna Durrett, Christina Baker, Robin Graves, Sawyer Van Eenoo, Trinis Collins, Shona Clarkson, Henrietta Ibolya Gyorgy, Jessica Barraza, Terrie Albano, Carly Slawson, and anyone else I may have left out.