Meaghan Linick-Loughley is a member and one of the founders of the Organization for a Free Society . She was active in the Occupy movement and has a background in student, anti-war, and food justice organizing.
Meaghan was an organizer for Students for a Democratic Society (SDS). She is currently in her sophmore year at The New School - Eugene Lang College for Liberal Arts studying anthropology and theatre. She previously attended Pace University where she organized for free speech and for more student power on campus. Meaghan also does work with Rainforest Action Network and Midatlantic Port Militirization Resistance. 
Students for a Democratic Society
Left Forum 2007
Student Activism Today: SDS Revived Students for a Democratic Society
- Chair: Meaghan Linick, Pace University
- Mike da Cruz:, Brown University
- Kim Egge, Pace University
- Urui Sheikh, Pace University
Left Forum 2008
Real Utopia: Participatory Society For the 21st Century:
This panel engages visions for what a future participatory society may look like while looking at real world examples in the US, Asia and Latin America, and the strategy and activism needed to take us there.
- Michael Albert, Znet, "Participatory Society for the 21st Century"
- Jessica Azulay, WebRoot Solutions, "Parecon in Practice"
- Brian Dominick, WebRoot Solutions, ìOrganizing for a Participatory Societyî
- Richard W. Franke, Montclair State University, New Jersey, "Kerala. India"
- Chris Spannos, ZNet
- Marie Trigona, ZMag, "Argentina"
- Gregory Wilpert, Venezuelanalysis.com, "Socialism for the 21st Century/Venezuela"
- Moderator: Meaghan Linick-Loughley, New York Organization for a Participatory Society, Students for a Democratic Society, Z Communications
Left Forum 2009
Student Organizing in a New Era - A roundtable discussion for mobilizing students against Budget Cuts and War:
- Conar Thomas, Campus Anti-War Network, City College of New York
- Ryan Acuff, Students for a Democratic Society, University of Rochester
- Leia Petty, International Socialist Organization, Brooklyn College
- Meaghan Linick, Radical Student Union, New School
- Ellie Kahn, Take Back NYU!, NYU
- Matan Cohen, Students for Justice in Palestine, Hampshire College
Left Forum 2010
- Brian Kelly, (Chair) - ZNet
- Andrej Grubacic - San Francisco Art Institute, IWW
- Meaghan Linick-Loughley - Anthropology, New School; Organization for a Free Society
- Pat Korte - Radical Student Union, Organization for a Free Society
Envisioning a Post Sexist Society:
- Chris Spannos, (Chair), Znet
- Lydia Sargent, Z Magazine
- Diana Carolina Sierra, Organization for a Free Society
- Cynthia Peters, Writer, Z Magazine/ZNet
- Meaghan Linick-Loughley, Anthropology, New School; Organization for a Free Society
Reimagining a New Economic System:
- Meaghan Linick-Loughley, (Chair), Anthropology, New School; Organization for a Free Society
- Gar Alperovitz, Government, Univ. of Maryland
- Michael Albert, Co-founder, Z Magazine and ZNet
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
"All that is Solid Melts Into Air"
Brecht Forum, July 26th, 2012 OPENING NIGHT OF 3-DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR "All that is Solid Melts Into Air" Between the 501c-3 & Zuccotti The Question of Political Organization in the US Today.
- Join us for the opening of our 39th annual Marxist intensive as we continue the conversation with all of you!
- July 26th, 2012 6:30 PMOPENING NIGHT OF 3-DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR All that is Solid Melts Into Air
- [Upping the Anti #6
- Open Letter to Obama on Iran
- [http://dev.brechtforum.org/civicrm/event/info?id=12284&snippet=2 July 26th, 2012 6:30 PM OPENING NIGHT OF 3-DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR All that is Solid Melts Into Air]