- 1 Study & Struggle
- 2 For May Day and Beyond
- 3 United for Peace and Justice Affiliation
- 4 NACLA
- 5 "All that is Solid Melts Into Air"
- 6 Right to the City connection
- 7 Ear to the Ground Project
- 8 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 9 Left Turn Editorial collective
- 10 External links
- 11 Refernces
Max Uhlenbeck is a Co-Director at the Brecht Forum where he focuses on Grassroots Fundraising & Development for the largest Marxist community center in the United States. From 2004-2011 he was part of the editorial collective that produced Left Turn magazine, focusing on questions surrounding the non-profit industrial complex, political organization and social movements in the US.
Study & Struggle
Catalyst Project "Study & Struggle" sessions range from small, intimate, study series, to public panel discussions and presentations. Past sessions have included:
Lessons from the Global Intifada: A discussion with members of the Left Turn editorial collective about the global social movements and local struggles that influence the magazine and what lessons they draw as anti-authoritarians doing non-sectarian movement building work. Rayan Elamine, Francesca Fiorentini, Sasha Wright and Max Uhlenbeck presented. 
For May Day and Beyond
Open Letter to White Communities
- In the past month, five million people, mostly immigrants of color, have mobilized for justice and are making history, flooding the streets in unprecedented numbers. Meanwhile, the most visible participation by white people is coming from the racist and right wing leaders who are defining and dominating the debate in the Federal government and in the news, radio and opinion pages. Where are the voices of anti-racist white people in this crucial moment, when the worst anti-immigrant legislation in decades is still poised to drop?
United for Peace and Justice Affiliation
"All that is Solid Melts Into Air"
Brecht Forum, July 26th, 2012 OPENING NIGHT OF 3-DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR "All that is Solid Melts Into Air" Between the 501c-3 & Zuccotti The Question of Political Organization in the US Today.
- Join us for the opening of our 39th annual Marxist intensive as we continue the conversation with all of you!
Right to the City connection
Right to the City Alliance January 25, 2013 ·
The city never sleeps. — with Marvin Mitchell, Jessica Klonsky, Ilana Berger, Sofia Quintero, Monse Santana, Max Uhlenbeck, Carmen Pineiro, Luz Schreiber, Carlos J. Serrano, Stuart Ewen, Priscilla Grim, Kelly Anderson, Anna Ortega-Williams, Sonny Singh Brooklynwala, Doyle Canning, Laurie Davidson, Kassia Ringell, Janvieve Williams Comrie, Sasa Garcia, Hank Williams, Rachel LaForest, Yasmeen Perez, Amaka Okechukwu, Christopher Gunderson, Valery Jean, Alexandra Lopez Reitzes, Doug Cunningham, Imani Henry, Kazembe Balagun, Irini Neofotistos, Evan Siegel, Mark Swier, Karen Oh, Heidi Easton Chua Schwa, Lisa Asedillo Pratt, Gilda Haas, Chepe Nangara, Maribel Cordero-Garcia, Crecensio Morales, Taleigh Bicicleta, Jatnna Ramirez, Orlando Morales, Ismael Nunez, Tania Romero, Vicente Alba-Panama and Fanshen Wong.
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Max Uhlenbeck was among those on the list. 
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Max Uhlenbeck.
Left Turn Editorial collective
As of February 2017;
- Walidah Imarisha
- Vasudha Desikan
- Tej Nagaraja
- Rami El-Amine
- Pranjal Tiwari
- Morrigan Phillips
- Max Uhlenbeck
- Jordan Flaherty
- July 26th, 2012 6:30 PMOPENING NIGHT OF 3-DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR All that is Solid Melts Into Air
- & Struggle sessions, accessed November 2015
- Indymedia For May Day and Beyond
- [http://dev.brechtforum.org/civicrm/event/info?id=12284&snippet=2 July 26th, 2012 6:30 PM OPENING NIGHT OF 3-DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR All that is Solid Melts Into Air]
- Ear to the Ground, About, accessed Nov. 12, 2015