National Conference on Socialism
The International Solidarity Session was chaired by Ena Valladares (Los Angeles), Kerbie Joseph (New York City), and Javier Lavoe (New York City) and featured a presentation by former U.S. Attorney General Ramsey Clark.
Speaking on the plenary were;
- Yousef Abudayyeh, National Coordinator, Free Palestine Alliance
- Christine Araquel, Chair, KmB Pro-People Youth and Secretary General, Alliance for Just and Lasting Peace in the Philippines
- Jollene Levid, Secretary General, GabriPela Network U.S.
- Sarah Sloan, Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Sakoda Hidefumi, International Affairs Department, Japanese Communist League
- Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, Attorney and Co-Founder, Partnership for Civil Justice
- Miguel Edgardo Mira Lopez, Director, Center for the Study of Investment and Commerce and leader of the Movement for Peace and Social Justice in El Salvador
- Berny Moto, FMLN - Los Angeles
- Ben Becker, Managing Editor, Liberation Newspaper
- Muna Coobtee, Party for Socialism and Liberation and National Council of Arab Americans
- Jim Lafferty, Executive Director, National Lawyers Guild - Los Angeles
- Marcella Daneshinia, Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Proving Ground, a Marxist multimedia performance piece
Khalil Vasquez November 7, 2011:
With Griffith Nunez, Melanie Rodriguez, Domingo Estevez, Kevin Morenito, Alex Wolf, Felicia Bishop, Russell David, Fanshen Wong, Oh La LiZzss, Genesis Aquino, LaMont OyeWale' Badru, Deyanira Genao, Tashawn Brown, Hank Williams, Ben Becker, Julian Guerrero, Osiris Feliz, Kas Nfinda, Kevin Corea, Sam Connet, Freddy Bastone, Sharmin Hossain, Kerbie Joseph, Fernanda Pardo, Ayeska B-t, Sally Abdel., Mariama Cba, Larry Hales, Christopher Gunderson, Charles Harding and Eric Odell.