- 1 Career
- 2 DSA 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
- 3 Socialist Majority Caucus
- 4 DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
- 5 New member phone bank
- 6 National Party Building Conference
- 7 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 8 DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
- 9 Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
- 10 Moving to Kansas
- 11 DSA Regional Training
- 12 Striking teachers
- 13 Kansas Socialists
- 14 References
- Worked at Fordham University
- Worked at NYC Department of Education
- Worked at Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE)
- Worked at NC State Department of Social Work
- Worked at Greenpeace USA
Hannah Allison start working for a small environmental organization called Appalachian Voices. They brought community members together to fight mountaintop removal coal mining.
- Since then, I’ve been a student and community organizer in places like Saint Louis, Missouri and Raleigh, North Carolina. As an organizer for Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment, I organized neighbors and community members to save families’ homes from foreclosure. I also helped fi ght to increase the minimum wage in Missouri and to stop tuition hikes at state schools in North Carolina. 
DSA 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
Democratic Socialists of America 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
• Austin Gonzalez • Sauce • Theresa Alt • Sean Estelle • Daniel Merrill • Darby Thomas • Russell Weiss-Irwin • Michelle Bruder • Zac Echola • Jen Snyder • Jennifer Bolen • Blanca Estevez • Marsha Niemeijer • Marianela D'Aprile • Tawny Tidwell • Lloyd Goldsmith • Erika Paschold • Emily Cameron • Dan Quayle • Valerie Sinclair • Natalie Midiri • Ravi Ahmad Haque • Jose G. Perez • Tim Zhu • Rachel Zibrat • Abdullah Younus • Megan Svoboda • Maikiko James • Kristian Hernandez • David Pinkham • Hannah Allison • Jen McKinney • Austin Smith
Socialist Majority Caucus
DSA Ella Baker & Lucy Parsons Training Closed FB Group
New member phone bank
New member phone bank Public · Hosted by Communist Party USA.
Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11 AM - 4 PM EDT
Your living room
- We're organizing a phonebank to our new members on Saturday and we need your help. The callfire service allow you to make the calls from home, using your smartphone, laptop or deskstop. You'll get a real charge from talking to them! Aint' nuthin like it!! Please click "going" if you can make calls! Thanks!
Those invited to participate on on Facebook included Hannah Allison.
National Party Building Conference
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12 PM – 6 PM EST
Join Communist Party activists and members in a national conference. You can register here https://tinyurl.com/ycdouk3y
The conference will take place November 11th to 12th to plan our work in the fight against the Trump Administration and its white supremacist ruling class backers. Find information here about how to participate. http://www.cpusa.org/2017-national-party-building-conference-resist-organize-vote-grow/
The conference will be streamed from Chicago to regional meetings in New Haven, Los Angeles, and Orlando. Whether you’re on the East Coast, West Coast, in the MIdwest or the South, you’ll be able to participate.
Those invited on Facebook included Hannah Allison.
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
Members of the Upper Manhattan/Bronx Democratic Socialists of America, closed Facebook group, as of May 28, 2017 included Hannah Allison .
Moving to Kansas
Hannah Allison will be leaving Democratic Socialists of America staff at the end of December 2018 to be a PhD student and teacher in American Studies at the University of Kansas. There she will organize in her American Federation of Teachers Local and fight the racist/sexist/capitalist university overlords. She’ll keep organizing as a member of her (soon-to-be) DSA chapter and get more involved with the Democratic Socialist Labor Commission.
DSA Regional Training
Hannah Allison December 2 2018:
Feeling inspired after this weekend’s DSA Regional Training in Salt Lake City! We had Democratic Socialists of America chapters from Utah, Montana, Colorado and South Dakota. Grateful to have these amazing organizers out west!
Hannah Allison January 14 2019.
- UTLAStrong #Strike4Ed #WeAreLA #StandwithTeachers — with Jordan Swartzendruber, Andy Nussbaum and Grace MacMillan in Lawrence, Kansas.
Brendan Davison January 15 2019: