DSA 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
Democratic Socialists of America 2019 National Political Committee Candidates
• Austin Gonzalez • Sauce • Theresa Alt • Sean Estelle • Daniel Merrill • Darby Thomas • Russell Weiss-Irwin • Michelle Bruder • Zac Echola • Jen Snyder • Jennifer Bolen • Blanca Estevez • Marsha Niemeijer • Marianela D'Aprile • Tawny Tidwell • Lloyd Goldsmith • Erika Paschold • Emily Cameron • Dan Quayle • Valerie Sinclair • Natalie Midiri • Ravi Ahmad Haque • Jose G. Perez • Tim Zhu • Rachel Zibrat • Abdullah Younus • Megan Svoboda • Maikiko James • Kristian Hernandez • David Pinkham • Hannah Allison • Jen McKinney • Austin Smith
Bread & Roses NPC slate
Immediately after the 2016 presidential election, the California Nurses Association (CNA) jump-started a campaign to win single-payer healthcare in California. This February, East Bay Democratic Socialists of America decided to join the nurses and make the Healthy California campaign our organization’s central fight.
- Within a month, our chapter held a preliminary canvassing event to train a dozen canvassing captains. Then we multiplied our capacity and held a second event three weeks later with more than 160 volunteers. These volunteers — mostly first-time canvassers — spread throughout the East Bay to educate the community about the single-payer system and mobilize supporters in favor of SB 562.
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Health Care Working Group - Chicago DSA
Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- This is the official Facebook group for Chicago DSA and its branches (South Side, Northside, and Oak Park)
East Bay DSA Members Closed FB Group
CDSA Executive Committee
- Clara Alcott, Co-Chair
- Leonard Pierce, Co-Chair
- Ramsin Canon, Political Education Co-Director
- Will Kong, Political Education Co-Director
- Peg Strobel, Treasurer
- Marianela D'Aprile, Secretary
The Call, 2018 contributing editors included Marianela D'Aprile.
- [http://www.dsausa.org/east_bay_dsa_and_the_california_single_payer_campaign_dl DL. East Bay DSA and the California Single-Payer Campaign Posted by Dsa 🌹 on 03.31.17]