2007, first U.S. Social Forum converges over 20,000 people in Atlanta, Project South serves as anchor organization. Historical transition of founders Jerome Scott, Director (staff) and Walda Katz-Fishman, Board Chair. PS creates the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) – Christi Ketchum, Emery Wright, Stephanie Guilloud & Will Cordery.
As of 2015;
- Trap Bonner - Crescent City Media Group, New Orleans, LA
- Brenda Hyde - Southern Echo, Jackson, MS
- Suzanne Pharr - National Council of Elders, Knoxville, TN
- Carolyn Pittman - Georgia Citizens’ Coalition on Hunger, Atlanta, GA
- Gabriel Sayegh - Drug Policy Alliance, New York, NY
As of 2015;
- Emery Wright, Co-Director
- Stephanie Guilloud, Co-Director
- Jeanette Cuevas, Operations Coordinator
- Alicia Murphy-Hicks, Accountant & Program Volunteer
- La’die Mansfield, Community Organizer
- Ashe Helm-Hernandez, Atlanta Program Coordinator
- Jemar Raheem, Community Organizer
- Ash-Lee Henderson, Regional Organizer
- Jovan Julien, Communications Strategist
- Ayinde Wilburg, Communications Intern
- Nicole Enos, Local Organizing Intern
- Jaequan Allison, Local Organizing Intern
As of 2015;
- Ruben Solis, University Sin Fronteras
- Najma Nazyat, Boston-area Youth Organizing Project
- Kenny Bailey, Design Studio for Social Intervention
- Trupania Bonner, Crescent City Media Group
- Malika Benoit, Youth Leadership Team
- Stephen Garlington, Youth Leadership Team
National Day Laborer Organizing Network January 31, 2014.
For those who get Al Jazeera America, special 30 minute feature on the #Not1More campaign debuts tonight!
Look out for familiar faces from Congress of Day Laborers/Congreso de Jornaleros , GLAHR, Southerners on New Ground, and Project South. — with Elizabeth Gorman Shaw, Ponciano Ugalde, Marisa Franco, Tomas Martinez LA Voz, Sandra C. Solis, Carlos Garcia, Caitlin Breedlove, Reyna Njr, Ade Nicholls, Jacinta Gonzalez G., Paul Boulos, Paulina Helm-Hernandez, Stephanie Guilloud, Cesar Maxit, Josh Rushing and Sharon Lungo.
Young Educators Alliance leaders
Owólabi William Copeland February 5, 2013 ·
Young Educators Alliance and Project South: Institute for the Elimination of Poverty & Genocide — with Aziza Wilburg, Emery Lumumba, Arai Kazi, Aziza Wilburg, Noelle Frye and Siwatu-salama Ra in Atlanta, GA.