VietLead staff 2020:
- Nancy Dung Nguyen Co-founder & Executive Director Civic Engagement & Community Defense
- Duong Nghe Ly Co-founder, Youth Projects Director
- Lan Dinh Co-founder, Food Sovereignty Projects Director (South Jersey/Philadelphia)
- Daquan Washington CE Youth Coordinator (South Jersey)
- Trang Dang CE Coordinator (Philly)
- Phuong Anh Census Coordinator (Philly)
- Van Sam Community Defence Co-Coordinator (Philly)
- Thao Tran Youth Coordinator (South Jersey)
- Nga Vu Health Programs Coordinator (Philadelphia and South Jersey)
- Neary Narom Community Defence Co-Coordinator (Philly)
- Minh Tran Garden Youth Coordinator (Philly)
Arlene Inouye June 27, 2016 · Osaka, Japan
I am profoundly grateful for the opportunity and thank the Japanese union activists for taking care of every part of my visit including translators and various modes of transportation. Just as we discussed the foundation of one-on-one organizing, and the importance of relationships, I experienced deep international solidarity that we share as brothers and sisters across the Pacific. This is a critical juncture for the future of Japan.
— with Sam Winslow, Tracy Lai, Minori Yoneyama, Eriko Kojima, Gregory Cendana, Kent Wong, Johanna Hester, Kim Geron, Monica Thammarath, Darren Shiroma, Susan Li, Minh Tran, Stan Kiino, Wade Kyle, Luisa Blue, Jessica Cendana, Steven Moy, Ray Takeda, Theresa Montano, Eric Heins, David Goldberg, Cesar Moreno, Mary Cathryn Ricker, Kristy Ishii, Kenji Kurazawa.