Keystone Progressis based in Pennsylvania.
Morrill to Leave Keystone Progress
May 2017 Keystone Progress’s founder Michael Morrill announced he will be leaving the organization. Morrill founded Keystone Progress in 2008.
“I have been honored to be the executive director of Keystone Progress,” Morrill said in the announcement.
Since it was founded, Keystone Progress has built a statewide network of supporters, and created both an online and traditional grassroots organization.
“Mike created and built an incredible organization that has had a huge impact on Pennsylvania politics,” Keystone Progress board chair Ritchie Tabachnick said in a release announcing the move.
In the announcement they named Daniel Doubet as the next Executive Director. Doubet is currently the northwest Pennsylvania lead organizer for the organization. He was picked after a six-month national search.
“While we are disappointed to see Mike leave, we are thrilled that Dan Doubet will be leading us during this tumultuous time,” Tabachnick said.
Board of Directors
Keystone Progress, Board of Directors, as of July 2018;
- Ritchie Tabachnick, Chair (Allegheny County)
- Mike Crossey, Secretary (Allegheny County)
- Bernice Hines Corbit, Treasurer (Berks County)
- Saatvik Ahluwalia (Philadelphia)
- Kelly Clouser (Allegheny County)
- Dan Connolly (Allegheny County)
- Bonny Davis (Montgomery County)
- Giselle Fetterman (Allegheny County)
- Ike Gittlen (Allegheny County)
- Tom Herman (Berks County)
- Rhonda Mays (Dauphin County)
- Laurel McLeaish (Dauphin County)
- John Meyerson (Montgomery County)
- Airneezer Paige Delahaye (Lycoming County)
- Manan Trivedi (Berks County)
- Jessica Walls-Lavelle (Allegheny County)
- Eileen Connelly, Chair Emerita
Keystone Progress Advisers, as of July 2018;
- Ted Martin (Dauphin County)
- George Piasecki (Montgomery County)
- Nathan Sooy (York County
- Sari Stevens (Cumberland County)
Spring 2018 Endorsements
Keystone Progress 2018 endorsements. US House
- CD 1 Scott Wallace
- CD 7 Greg Edwards
- CD 10 Shavonnia Corbin-Johnson
- CD 11 Jess King
- CD 16 Chris Rieger
Pennsylvania General Assembly
- HD 14 Amy Fazio
- HD 21 Sara Innamorato
- HD 30 Kareem Kandil
- HD 31 Perry Warren
- HD 34 Summer Lee
- HD 44 Michele Knoll
- HD 59 Clare Dooley
- HD 66 Kerith Strano-Tayler
- HD 80 Laura Burke
- HD 88 Jean Foschi
- HD 92 Shanna Danielson
- HD 107 Sara Donnelly
- HD 109 Edward Sanders
- HD 138 Dean Donnaher
- HD 145 Brian Kline
- HD 146 Joe Ciersi
- HD 165 Jennifer O’Mara
- HD 170 Michael Doyle
- HD 171 Erin McCracken
- HD 178 Helen Tai
- HD 183 Jason Ruff
- HD 184 Elizabeth Fiedler
- HD 195 Donna Bullock
- HD 200 Chris Rabb
Pennsylvania State Senate
- SD 6 Tina Davis
- SD 16 Mark Pinsley
- SD 26 Tim Kearney
- SD 38 Lindsey Williams
- SD 44 Katie Muth
- SD 50 Sue Mulvey
Lancaster Stands Up March 12 2018.
- We have an exciting announcement. Lancaster Stands Up is partnering with Our Revolution and Keystone Progress to hold ‘Where’s Lloyd’ Town Halls and house meetings all across our newly drawn congressional district, PA-11. To win this uphill district, we have to get started now. And we have to go BIG.