Ayoka Turner is Operations Director at Black Lives Matter.
Mount Holyoke College Bachelor's degree, Cultural Studies 1997 – 2000.
No on 8
Circa 2012, Center for Political Education held a Roundtable, participatory discussion with opening comments by activists and organizers, including:
- Malachi Larrabee-Garza, Community Justice Network for Youth
- Betty-Jeane Ruters-Ward, Interfaith Organizer for the No on 8 and the Catalyst Project
- Eric See, No on 8 volunteer and Freedom Road Socialist Organization
- Ayoka Turner, Khalil’s full-time mom who works to support the movement on the side!
Bay Area Rising!
Chelsea Boilard March 20, 2015 ·
Bay Area Rising! #building #wearethechange — with Robbie Clark, Christine Tervalon-Garrett, Esperanza Tervalon-Garrett, Jahmese Kathleen Myres, Jessamyn Sabbag, Adam Gold, Fabiana Ochoa, Neva Walker, N'Tanya Lee, Antonio Diaz, Maria Poblet, Emily Ja-ming Lee, Ayoka Turner, Timmy Lu, Linda Lee and Mario Yedidia.
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Ayoka Turner was among those on the list. 
Ayoka Turner attended the LeftRoots national conference.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Ayoka Turner.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Ayoka Turner.