James H. Williams
- For other uses, see James Williams (disambiguation)
- 1 African American Equality Commission
- 2 South Sound Democratic Socialists of America Organizing Meeting
- 3 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 4 Public Facebook group
- 5 PLU Facebook group
- 6 South Sound Facebook public group
- 7 DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
- 8 Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- 9 External links
- 10 References
African American Equality Commission
South Sound Democratic Socialists of America Organizing Meeting
- A political revolution requires a movement and to build a movement we must be organized! Your brothers and sisters of the DSA are organizing for justice. Turn your passion into action and join us to fight for a living wage, healthcare for all, fair housing, the right to organize, getting big money out of politics and ending racism and sexism in our country.
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
Public Facebook group
- Diane Sandrowski
- Malakay Hopko
- Heppa Hotep, Boston, Massachusetts
- James H. Williams, Head Loafer at Retired
- John W. Adams, Union Theological Seminary
PLU Facebook group
South Sound Facebook public group
DSA Disability Caucus/Working Group
Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
We Stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was a 2018 letter signed by several Democratic Socialists of America members mainly from the DSA North Star in response to attacks on Ocasio-Cortez over remarks she made on Palestine.
- A recent petition circulated by some DSA members criticizes Ocasio-Cortez for supporting a two state solution to the Palestine-Israel question and not aligning with a long list of demands regarding Palestine and Israel. Should Ocasio-Cortez fail to agree with this list of demands, the petitioners are calling for DSA to revoke her endorsement. These attacks on Ocasio-Cortez have come despite the fact that she has staked out positions which will make her one of the strongest advocates of Palestinian rights and self-determination in Congress.
- We stand with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The position she has taken on Israel and Palestine are principled stances, worthy of a democratic socialist, in its recognition of both Palestinian humanity and rights and Israeli humanity and rights. On this issue, as many, she will be a voice for the voiceless in Congress.
Signatures included James H. Williams.