Template:TOCnestleft Hugo Blanco was a Peruvian Marxist who was closely associated with the Trotskyite Socialist Workers Party, for whom we went on a speaking tour in the U.S. in the 1970's. Stories about this tour and his visa troubles can be found in issues of the SWP's weekly, "The Militant". More on his international Trotskyite organizational positions can be found in "Trotskyite Terrorist International, Hearings, Senate Internal Security Subcommittee (SISS), Senate Judiciary Committee, (SJC), 94th Congress, 1st Session, July 24, 1975.
Supporting Bolivian revolution
- The democratically elected government of Bolivia's first indigenous president Evo Morales Ayma, which is heading a process of democratic change, is Washington's immediate target in Latin America today. Bolivia is in Washington's sight, not only because it is viewed as the weakest link of the growing axis of hope in the region, but because of its role as a catalyst for inspiring the struggles of indigenous peoples, regionally and internationally, for real social justice...
- Now is the time for all intellectuals, union militants, solidarity activists, political parties and progressive minded individuals who believe in real justice and equality to raise their voices in defense of the Bolivian government and its people. No to US interference in Bolivia!
- Australia - Federico Fuentes, Kiraz Janicke, John Percy, Rohan Pearce, Adrian Fuentes
- Peru - Hugo Blanco
- Chile - Marta Harnecker, Maria Eliana Astaburuaga
- Mexico - John Ross
- Bolivia - Georg Ann Potter
- Canada - Michael Lebowitz, Derrick O'Keefe, Sid Shniad, John Riddell, Roger Annis Susan Spronk, Nelson Rubio, Canadian Dimension editorial collective, Vancouver Bolivia committee, Vancouver Socialist Forum, Judy Rebick
- US - Gregory Wilpert, Michael Albert, Benjamin Dangl, Martin Hart-Landsberg, Michael Parenti, Walter Lippmann, George Ciccariello-Maher, Al Campbell, Kirkpatrick Sale, Chesa Boudin, Greg Grandin, Thomas Mertes, Ronald Christ, Chellis Glendinning
- Cuba - Camila Pineiro Harnecker
- Nicaragua - Felipe Stuart Cournoyer
- UK - Pablo Navarrete, Alfredo Saad Filho, Andrew J. Silvera, Janet Duckworth
- France - Susan George
- Sweden -Left Party of Sweden
- Norway - Marta Sanchez
- New Zealand - Grant Morgan, Vaughan Gunson, Mike Treen
- South Africa - Ighsaan Schroeder
-  Bolivia Rising on Tuesday, September 18, 2007