Supporting Bolivian revolution
- The democratically elected government of Bolivia's first indigenous president Evo Morales Ayma, which is heading a process of democratic change, is Washington's immediate target in Latin America today. Bolivia is in Washington's sight, not only because it is viewed as the weakest link of the growing axis of hope in the region, but because of its role as a catalyst for inspiring the struggles of indigenous peoples, regionally and internationally, for real social justice...
- Now is the time for all intellectuals, union militants, solidarity activists, political parties and progressive minded individuals who believe in real justice and equality to raise their voices in defense of the Bolivian government and its people. No to US interference in Bolivia!
- Australia - Federico Fuentes, Kiraz Janicke, John Percy, Rohan Pearce, Adrian Fuentes
- Peru - Hugo Blanco
- Chile - Marta Harnecker, Maria Eliana Astaburuaga
- Mexico - John Ross
- Bolivia - Georg Ann Potter
- Canada - Michael Lebowitz, Derrick O'Keefe, Sid Shniad, John Riddell, Roger Annis Susan Spronk, Nelson Rubio, Canadian Dimension editorial collective, Vancouver Bolivia committee, Vancouver Socialist Forum, Judy Rebick
- US - Gregory Wilpert, Michael Albert, Benjamin Dangl, Martin Hart-Landsberg, Michael Parenti, Walter Lippmann, George Ciccariello-Maher, Al Campbell, Kirkpatrick Sale, Chesa Boudin, Greg Grandin, Thomas Mertes, Ronald Christ, Chellis Glendinning
- Cuba - Camila Pineiro Harnecker
- Nicaragua - Felipe Stuart Cournoyer
- UK - Pablo Navarrete, Alfredo Saad Filho, Andrew J. Silvera, Janet Duckworth
- France - Susan George
- Sweden - Left Party of Sweden
- Norway - Marta Sanchez
- New Zealand - Grant Morgan, Vaughan Gunson, Mike Treen
- South Africa - Ighsaan Schroeder
"Support Bill Ayers"
In October 2008, several thousand college professors, students and academic staff signed a statement Support Bill Ayers in solidarity with former Weather Underground Organization terrorist Bill Ayers.
In the run up to the U.S. presidential elections, Ayers had come under considerable media scrutiny, sparked by his relationship to presidential candidate Barack Obama.
- We write to support our colleague Professor William Ayers, Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar at the University of Illinois at Chicago, who is currently under determined and sustained political attack...
- We, the undersigned, stand on the side of education as an enterprise devoted to human inquiry, enlightenment, and liberation. We oppose the demonization of Professor William Ayers.
Al Campbell, Economics Professor at the University of Utah signed the statement.
Science & Society
- Irving Adler
- Karen Brodkin
- John Callaghan
- Al Campbell
- Alan Carling
- Blanche Weisen Cook
- Sheila Delany
- Ellen Hazelkorn
- John Hoffman
- E.K. Hunt
- Roger Keeran
- Michael A. Lebowitz
- John H. Moore
- John E. Parsons
- David Schwartzman
- Julius Sensat
- Ednaldo A. Silva
- Tony Smith
- Hobart Spalding
- Yanis Varoufaki
- Basil Wilson
Union for Radical Political Economics
Between 2009 and 2010, Al Campbell served on the Steering Committee for the Union for Radical Political Economics, an alternative professional organization for left political economists and an intellectual home for academics, policy-makers, and activists.
Left Forum 2012
Community Economic Development and Worker Cooperatives
Chair/Facilitator: Al Campbell
-  Bolivia Rising on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
- Liberal Education website: List of Ayers Supporters
- URPE website: History