Patrick Reinsborough has been involved in campaigns for peace, the environment, and social justice for over twenty years. He co-founded the Center for Story-based Strategy (formerly smartMeme), in 2002 to explore the intersection of movement building, imagination and strategies to shift cultural narratives. Patrick is a campaigner, communications strategist, facilitator, and creative provocateur who has partnered with hundreds of high impact organizations to frame issues, strengthen alliances and win critical campaigns. He was previously the Organizing Director of the Rainforest Action Network where he mobilized thousands of people to confront corporations who destroy the environment and violate human rights. Patrick was also a prominent organizer, strategist and media spokesperson for the U.S. wings of the global justice and anti-war movements including helping to organize mass direct actions that shutdown the Seattle World Trade Organization meeting in 1999 and protest the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. He lives with his family in the SF Bay area.
"HOW DO WE UPROOT THE SYSTEM AND BUILD A BETTER WORLD?"
A benefit to distribute "Horizontalism: Popular Power in Argentina" to social movements in Argentina and Latin America**
Tuesday May 31, 2005: AK Press
674-A 23rd. St, Oakland. 
"Social Justice in the Bay Area" open letter
An Open Letter to Men Committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area - Calling on Men in the Bay Area to Stand Up for Reproductive Justice.
- On January 22nd, the right-wing anti-choice movement will be coming to San Francisco to shout their anti-human rights, anti-woman message in the streets. At this time when women's rights to abortion are being challenged by the Bush administration and questioned in the Democratic party, it is crucial that we as men join the sisters organizing in opposition to this right-wing march and say: REPRODUCTIVE JUSTICE FOR ALL! 
For May Day and Beyond
Open Letter to White Communities
- In the past month, five million people, mostly immigrants of color, have mobilized for justice and are making history, flooding the streets in unprecedented numbers. Meanwhile, the most visible participation by white people is coming from the racist and right wing leaders who are defining and dominating the debate in the Federal government and in the news, radio and opinion pages. Where are the voices of anti-racist white people in this crucial moment, when the worst anti-immigrant legislation in decades is still poised to drop?
Anarchist book fair
Speakers for the 2010 book fair included: Yantra Bertelli, Terry Bisson, Ward Churchill, John Curl, Diane DiPrima, John Duda, Matt Hern, Luis A. Fernandez, Peter Gelderloos, Andrej Grubacic, Owen Hill, Lierre Keith, Margaret Killjoy, Ernesto Longa, Carlos Martinez, Jason McQuinn, Keith McHenry, Tommi Avicolli Mecca, Cindy Milstein, Patrick Reinsborough. Kim Stanley Robinson, Penelope Rosemont, Sarah Talbot, Kristian Williams and John Zerzan. 
"The 99% Spring"
- Bernice Julie Shaw, Operations Director
- Christine Cordero, Acting Executive Director
- Felicia Perez, Trainer & Creative Projects Lead
- Megan Swoboda, Special Projects Lead
- Patrick Reinsborough, Executive Director
- Shana McDavis-Conway, Interim Program Director
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
- Center for Story based Strategy bio, Accessed Dec 2015
- [Zapatismo Beyond Borders: New Imaginations of Political Possibility By Alex Khasnabish p 138]
- [ East Bay | Global Justice and Anti-Capitalism How Do We Uproot the System and Build a Better World? by globalize liberation ( josh [at] akpress.org ) Monday May 30th, 2005 ]
- Indymedia, Santa Cruz Indymedia | Health, Housing, and Public Services | Womyn An Open Letter to Men committed to Social Justice in the Bay Area by Rishi Awatramani and Chris Crass Friday Jan 14th, 2005 4:48 PM
- Indymedia For May Day and Beyond
- Bay Area Anarchist Book Fair Book Fair History
- THE 99% Spring, Who are we/ accessed April 20, 2012
- Center for Story-based Strategy
- Ear to the Ground, About, accessed Nov. 12, 2015