Megan Swoboda is committed to collective liberation, with over a decade of experience working in social and environmental justice organizations, in addition to organizing and direct action outside of the nonprofit sphere. Megan served as the Co-Director of The Ruckus Society, a group dedicated to building the direct action arm of the movements for environmental and social justice, where she served on staff from 2006-2014, and worked with Julia Butterfly Hill at Circle of Life from 2004-2006. She completed the Challenging White Supremacy program in 2005, and Movement Generation's Liberation Permaculture course for social justice activists in 2010. Megan currently supports Development & Communications with the Center for Story-based Strategy, is a grant advisor for The Pollination Project, a climb trainer in the Ruckus network, a volunteer with The Catalyst Project and mentor for the Anne Braden Anti-Racist Organizer Training Program, and a trumpet player with the Brass Liberation Orchestra.
"The 99% Spring"
- Bernice Julie Shaw, Operations Director
- Christine Cordero, Acting Executive Director
- Felicia Perez, Trainer & Creative Projects Lead
- Megan Swoboda, Special Projects Lead
- Patrick Reinsborough, Executive Director
- Shana McDavis-Conway, Interim Program Director