- Studied PhD Program in Women's Studies at Emory University
- Studied at Agnes Scott College
- Went to Sam Houston High School, San Antonio, Tx
- Former Former Member, Board of Directors at Woodhull Freedom Foundation
- Former National Coordinator at SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective
In January 2002, a group of San Francisco leftists, mainly involved with STORM or Committees of Correspondence, founded a national anti-Iraq War newspaper War Times. Endorsers of the project included Loretta Ross, executive director, National Center for Human Rights Education.
Letter to Obama
In March 2009 dozens of 'human rights groups' and activists in the United States, signed a statement urging President Barack Obama to rethink his decision to boycott the United Nations-sponsored anti-racism conference.
- As you know, the Durban Review Conference is one of the most important international platforms for discussing the elimination of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerances. Given the brutal history of slavery and Jim Crow in the United States, your Administration has much to contribute to this discussion. A boycott would be inconsistent with your policy of engagement with the international community…
Individual signers of the statement included Loretta Ross a National Coordinator of the SisterSong Women of Color Reproductive Health Collective.
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Loretta Ross was among those on the list. 
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Loretta Ross.
US Cuba and Women's Collaboration
Members of the US Cuba and Women's Collaboration, as of December 27, 2017 included Loretta Ross , SisterSong: Women of Color Reproductive Health Collective.