Brooklyn For Peace
Brooklyn For Peace lobbying
Brooklyn For Peace August 21, 2019 ·
Our delegation to Rep. Yvette Clarke's office.
Counter-clockwise from woman in white :
- Aiyoung Choi, Women Cross DMZ,
- Hyun Lee, Women Cross DMZ,
- Susan Yohn, Clarke constituent, Women Cross DMZ,
- Rashad Moore, Rep. Clarke's Operations Manager
- Sally Jones, Peace Action New York State,
- Doug Hostetter, expert on North Korea and UN Representative of Pax Christi International
- Noam Bonnie, Clarke constituent and Brooklyn For Peace.
Photo by Matthew Weinstein, Clarke constituent and Brooklyn For Peace.
Brooklyn For Peace January 5, 2018 ·
Board of Directors
Our work is primarily educational, we have incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation, governed by a Board of Directors. Membership on the BFP Board is open to any member who has been active in the activities of BFP, who supports our goals as stated above, and who is willing to share the responsibility for determining the priorities and developing the programs of the organization. We are seeking diverse membership on our Board, representing the diversity of communities in Brooklyn.
- Chair: Charlotte Phillips M.D.
- Vice-Chair:Carolyn Eisenberg
- Vice-Chair: David Tykulsker
- Vice-Chair: Veronica Nunn
- Secretary: Rev. Tom Martinez
- Treasurer: Eleanor Preiss
Members of the Board
- Naomi Allen
- Mukti Banerjee
- Charlene Barker
- Betta Broad
- Martha Cameron
- Ken Diamondstone
- Henry Florsheim
- Jaki Florsheim
- Gary Goff
- Mel Grizer
- Vickie McFadyen
- Mary Nolan
- Heidi Rosbe
- Eric Shtob
- Matthew Weinstein