Arizona Center for Empowerment
Arizona Center for Empowerment is a member lead social justice organization that organizes undocumented working youth and adults, students and LGBTQ community to strategically take ownership and responsibility to advance in economic, racial and immigrant justice. By building power through leadership development, Citizenship, civic engagement, wage equality, protection of public education, immigrant rights advocacy and health care, and developing learning spaces. Through this we are setting a more inclusive and just standard of equality in the state of Arizona. 
Staff, as of July 2018;
- Communications Director - Abril Gallardo Cervera.
- Community Schools Organizer - Pedro Paredes
- Civic Engagement Organizer - Gina Mendez
- Political Education Coordinator - Nicole Hale
- Data Manager - Elvin Alexis Ezrre
- Community Schools Project Director - Stephanie Maldonado
- Immigration Services Coordinator - Aldo Gonzalez
- Co-Executive Director - Alejandra Gomez
- Co-Executive Director - Tomas E. Robles, Jr.