- 1 Vote NO on Nixon/Williams
- 2 DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
- 3 Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
- 4 Political Education Forum, Upper Manhattan/Bronx Branch NYC-DSA
- 5 Creative Comrades (NYC-DSA Media)
- 6 "Wholesome Meme Stash"
- 7 Serv Industry NYC-DSA
- 8 Comrades
- 9 DSA NPC meeting
- 10 Toward Radical Democracy
- 11 References
Vote NO on Nixon/Williams
- We ask that you vote “no” on endorsing Cynthia Nixon and Williams. If you agree with the case we’ve laid out here, please consider signing on to this letter at bit.ly/no-on-nixon.
Signatories included Annie Shields.
DSA Women's Caucus Facebook group
Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
Members of the Upper Manhattan/Bronx Democratic Socialists of America, closed Facebook group, as of May 28, 2017 included Annie Shields .
Political Education Forum, Upper Manhattan/Bronx Branch NYC-DSA
Members of the Political Education Forum, Upper Manhattan/Bronx Democratic Socialists of America, Closed Facebook Group, as of July 20, 2017 included Annie Shields.
Creative Comrades (NYC-DSA Media)
"Wholesome Meme Stash"
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America Wholesome Meme Stash closed Facebook group, accessed November 14, 2017 included Annie Shields.
Serv Industry NYC-DSA
DSA NPC meeting
Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee Minutes of Meeting of July 21-22, 2018.
Approved August 13, 2018. Present: Ravi Ahmad, Ajmal Alami (Young Democratic Socialists of America Coordinating Committee), Theresa Alt, Dele Balogun, Christian Bowe, Allie Cohn, Zac Echola, Michelle Fisher (Young Democratic Socialists of America Coordinating Committee), Lisa Flores (Administrative and Office Coordinator), Jeremy Gong, Ella Mahony, Chris Maisano, Natalie Midiri, Chris Riddiough, Frances Rizo (Parliamentarian), R.L. Stephens, Maria Svart (National Director). Present by phone: Catherine Hoffman. Absent and excused: Joseph Schwartz. Visiting: from the Steering Committee of the Democratic Socialist Labor Commission (DSLC): Francisco Cendejas, Spencer Cox, John Kaderbek, Marsha Niemeijer, John Pearson, Paul Prescod, Meredith Schafer, Kari Thompson, Annabel Vera; also Austin Binns, and DSA member from Washington: Aaron Marks, Annie Shields (The Nation), Melissa Woods, Paula Brantner (by phone).
Toward Radical Democracy
Toward Radical Democracy was a 2018 "Proposal for Internal Voting Reform in Boston DSA".
- If you would like to sign on in support of this proposal, please click here. To date, over 100 members of Boston DSA have endorsed it. We also welcome support from DSA comrades in other chapters.
Signatories also included non Boston comrades such as Annie Shields.