- 1 Friends of Sean Monahan
- 2 Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
- 3 Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- 4 UC YDSA Facebook group
- 5 UIC Young Democratic Socialists Group
- 6 Dank Meme Stash RESURRECTION
- 7 Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
- 8 Socialist Punk Caucus
- 9 Solidarity Midwest Day School
- 10 DSA NPC meeting
- 11 Mid-Western Democratic Socialists of America comrades
- 12 Structure of DSLC
- 13 References
JP Kaderbek is a Chicago activist.
Friends of Sean Monahan
November 28, 2013 Sean Monahan of Providence Democratic Socialists of America wished Happy Marxgiving! to a list of people Silvina Hdz, Henry Seiler, Alex Jones, Amanda Davis, Betsy Tammaro, Calli Nicole, Alex Gourevitch, PM Gutierrez, Ingrid Hjertaker, Catalina Arreaza, Remeike Forbes, Neal Meyer, Maria Svart, David Duhalde, Andrew Porter, Matthew Riley Porter, Bryan Michael, Daniel Hanson, Elizabeth Henderson, Jim Sullivan, Nate Wade, Joseph Schwartz, Michele Rossi, Benjamin Kreider, Jesse Butterfield, Chris Maisano, Peter Frase, Bhaskar Sunkara, Ian Lee, David Roddy, Andee Johanna Sunderland, Ryan Briles, Alex Deane, Sarah Slichter, Sarah Gollwitzer, Kasey Knopp, Daniel Adrian Santiago, Tatiana Guerrero, Betsy Avila, Mike McCabe, Trace Cabot, Will Emmons, Elena Blanc, Davey Scher, Deanna Gosling, Ian Georgianna, Jana Koehn, Jackie Sewell, JP Kaderbek, Kate McCreary, Lauren Hines, Karen Narefsky, Noah Baron, Tom DiNardo, Brynn Cassidy West, Emahunn Raheem Ali Campbell, Chris Hicks, Melinda Fiedler, Isabel Anreus, Elizabeth Pride, Beth Cozzolino, Donald Bryan Hopkins, Joshua Luther, Dan Ludwig, Alec Hudson, Kyle Hempe, Luis Caza, Brian Flowers, Sam Miller, Jacob Curry, Liz Wright, Phillip Logan, Justin Simons.
Environmental Working Group - Chicago DSA
Chicago DSA Closed Facebook group
- This is the official Facebook group for Chicago DSA and its branches (South Side, Northside, and Oak Park)
UC YDSA Facebook group
UIC Young Democratic Socialists Group
Dank Meme Stash RESURRECTION
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America Dank Meme Stash RESURRECTION closed Facebook group members, as of November 3, 2017 included JP Kaderbek.
Resistance Culture: A Chicago DSA Working Group
Members of Resistance Culture: A Chicago Democratic Socialists of America Working Group, a Public Facebook Group, accessed February 10, 2018 included JP Kaderbek.
- This page is intended as an ad-hoc start to a proposed working group based around the exploration of arts, culture and radical social change among Chicago members of Democratic Socialists of America. 
Socialist Punk Caucus
Solidarity Midwest Day School
Afternoon sessions began with a panel on “Labor resistance today: post-Janus and more”. Speakers were Peter Landon (Solidarity, Teamsters for a Democratic Union), JP Kaderbek (DSA National Labor Commission, Teamsters for a Democratic Union), Abby Agriesti (co-chair of Chicago DSA Labor Commission) and Jane Slaughter (Labor Notes).
DSA NPC meeting
Democratic Socialists of America National Political Committee Minutes of Meeting of July 21-22, 2018.
Approved August 13, 2018. Present: Ravi Ahmad, Ajmal Alami (Young Democratic Socialists of America Coordinating Committee), Theresa Alt, Dele Balogun, Christian Bowe, Allie Cohn, Zac Echola, Michelle Fisher (Young Democratic Socialists of America Coordinating Committee), Lisa Flores (Administrative and Office Coordinator), Jeremy Gong, Ella Mahony, Chris Maisano, Natalie Midiri, Chris Riddiough, Frances Rizo (Parliamentarian), R.L. Stephens, Maria Svart (National Director). Present by phone: Catherine Hoffman. Absent and excused: Joseph Schwartz. Visiting: from the Steering Committee of the Democratic Socialist Labor Commission (DSLC): Francisco Cendejas, Spencer Cox, John Kaderbek, Marsha Niemeijer, John Pearson, Paul Prescod, Meredith Schafer, Kari Thompson, Annabel Vera; also Austin Binns, and DSA member from Washington: Aaron Marks, Annie Shields (The Nation), Melissa Woods, Paula Brantner (by phone).
Mid-Western Democratic Socialists of America comrades
Hannah Allison August 27 2018:
Structure of DSLC
In 2019 the Democratic Socialist Labor Commission is headed by a nine-person elected Steering Committee. Members of the current Steering Committee are:
- Francisco Cendejas, Los Angeles, union staffer representing healthcare workers
- Spencer Cox, Seattle, unrepresented labor activist in the private logistics industry
- JP Kaderbek, Chicago, rank-and-file union member in the private sector
- Marsha Niemeijer, New York City, union staffer representing healthcare workers
- John Pearson, East Bay, rank-and-file union member in public sector healthcare
- Paul Prescod, Philadelphia, rank-and-file union member in public education
- Meredith Schafer, Metro DC & Northern Virginia, union researcher in building trades and transportation
- Kari Thompson, Pittsburgh, union staffer representing workers in Labor and Education
- Annabel Vera, Sacramento, rank-and-file union member in the public sector
At this time, the DSLC is further organized into five subcommittees: Education; Leadership Development; Mapping; Organizing the Unorganized; and Communications.