- 1 Opposing Israeli Policy in Gaza
- 2 Democratic Socialists of America
- 3 Democratic Socialists of America Unity
- 4 DSA convention delegate
- 5 Philadelphia Democratic Socialists of America Public Facebook Group
- 6 DSA-LSC Discussion & Debate Facebook group
- 7 DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
- 8 References
Opposing Israeli Policy in Gaza
- As human beings, we are shocked and appalled at the mass destruction unleashed by the State of Israel against the people of Gaza in its military operation, following years of Israeli occupation, siege, and deprivation.
- As progressives, we reject the same justifications for the carnage that we heard ad nauseam from the supporters of the Second Iraq War: the so-called "war on terror," the "clash of civilizations," the "need to re-establish deterrence" – all of which served to justify a misguided and unnecessary war, with disastrous consequences for America and Iraq.
Democratic Socialists of America
Democratic Socialists of America Unity
DSA convention delegate
Philadelphia Democratic Socialists of America Public Facebook Group
- Seth Kulick, University of Pennsylvania
- Natalie Midiri, Co-Chair at Philly DSA
- Theresa Moran, Thomas Jefferson University School of Nursing
DSA-LSC Discussion & Debate Facebook group
DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
Members of the DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group closed FB page, as of April 26, 2018 included Seth Kulick.