- Principal and Founder at Southern Strategies
- Former State Director at Bernie Sanders for President
- Worked at Bernie 2016
- Former National LGBTQ Outreach Director at Bernie Sanders for President
State Director Sarah Scanlon Bernie 2016; Vice president at Natural State Strategies, a progressive campaign firm, from Jan. 2015. Deputy director of the labor program (2010-13) and senior labor trainer (2008-10) for Wellstone Action. Regional field director for HRC, 2006-08. Regional political organizer for SEIU working on campaigns in more than 10 states, 2000-05. Lobbyist for SEIU Washington State Council, 1997-2000. Legislative assistant to Rep. Mary Lou Dickerson, Jan. 1994-Oct. 1997; manager on Mary Lou Dickerson's campaign for state legislature, April-Sept. 1993.. Studied at Arkansas State University. Grew up in Arkansas; her mother ran for Arkansas State Legislature.
Arkansas - Our Revolution Public Facebook Group
As of July 20, 2017;
- Stephen M. Reynolds, Page Designer at Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- Peyton Olsen, Administrative Specialist to Heifer USA at Heifer International
- Sarah Scanlon, Principal and Founder at Southern Strategies
- Chris Erdelyi, Stewart Co High School
- Kathryn Morse, El Dorado, Arkansas
2017 People's Summit Bernie delegation
Luis Magana June 13, 2017:
Still in it, to win it — with Keith A. Rubino for NYS Assembly 118th District, Jeff Marshall, Keith A. Rubino, Lynette McClain, Selina Vickers, Jesica Butler, Ben Schoch, Cleo Dioletis, Jada Peten, Drew Romano, Sarah Scanlon, Carolanne Fry, Leigha LaFleur, Shawnee Badger, Julie Tuck, Jessica Hydle Crowe, Nita Ellenback Lynch, Sole Breeze, Jeff Day, Zenaida Huerta, Annie Naranjo-Rivera, Shawnee Badger, Melissa Demyan, Glee Oeste, Tatum Kenn, Natalie Higley, Steven Abreu, Katrina Bergstrom, Bobbie McGowan, Gabriel McArthur, Zach Denney, Daniel Clark, Sitina Gutierrez, Miranda Gold and Caleb Hansen.