Harry Nowell is a New Zealand activist.
Nowell is a Massey University graduate.
- 1986-88 - member of Socialist Unity Party Auckland City branch. Frequent writer in Tribune.
- 1986, August 19, wrote book review in Tribune on "Human Rights in the Soviet Union", a class based analysis.
- 1986 June 16, wrote article in Tribune on USSR's nuclear test ban.
- 1987 Agenda of Auck SUP meeting 4/3/87 from files in AT Lib lists attendance including Harry soccer, clerical
- Mid 80s Harry Nowell listed Auckland City Branch SUP. 
- 1988 November 28, wrote article in Tribune.
- 1989 wrote article in Tribune "NZ youth prepares for World Youth Festival in Korea".
- 1989 Member of organising committee of South Pacific Youth Forum For Peace and Nuclear Disarmament. Interviewed in 16 October Tribune on conference. Photo of delegates on front page of Tribune.
- 1990 March 12, Member of Wellington branch of the Socialist Unity Party.
- 1991 December, TRL invited by Brendan Tuohy to Harry's "33 and a third" birthday.
In 1988 Nowell visited the Soviet Union.
In 1995 Nowell was a Computer Consultant.
- GJ docs
- Red Flag Mar 03