- Studied at Johns Hopkins University
- Went to Wellesley High School
- State Director at Organizing For America
- President (title) at Field First
- Worked at Raise Up Massachusetts
- Worked at Chelsea Collaborative
- Former Campaign Director at Neighbor To Neighbor Massachusetts Education Fund
- Worked at Mass Alliance
- Worked at Obama for America
- Worked at MassUniting
- Worked at the New Florida Majority
- Worked at Neighbor to Neighbor Massachusetts
According to Nilsson Mass Alliance, the state-wide progressive electoral coalition, split in two recent special elections on February 7th. In Gardner, liberal Democrat Robert Rice defeated conservative Republican Jonathan Dennehy by 700 votes. In Foxboro, progressive Democrat Claire Naughton lost to Republican Ginny Coppola, widow of former Representative Michael Coppola, by 500 votes.
Mass Alliance members, including Boston Democratic Socialists of America, devoted significant fundraising, membership communication, field assistance, and direct mail resources to the Naughton campaign, but it proved too difficult to elect a progressive in such a conservative district, especially "with us having to go against the sympathy factor".
Organizing the Recovery
Organizing the Recovery: State-Based Activism on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was held at Capitol Skyline Hotel 10 “I” Street SW, Washington, DC May 10-12, 2010.